Boca man invents cookie-dunking machine

Reyn

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2006 08:14 pm
Boca man invents cookie-dunking machine

A Boca Raton man has invented a device that allows kids to dunk cookies in milk without messing up their hands.

David Friedman unveiled his creation at an invention show in Pittsburgh earlier this month.

"Eating cookies and milk is a childhood pastime that never seems to go out of style," said Friedman. His invention, called "Mr. Dunk," helps make cookie dunking more enjoyable and less messy, he said.

"I have always enjoyed dunking cookies in milk, but I felt there had to be a cleaner way to do it," said Friedman. "I developed this device to make dunking easier and neater for children and parents alike.

Made of plastic, Mr. Dunk measures six inches high and a quarter-inch wide. Children use it to dunk their cookies in milk without getting their hands messy.

Friedman presented Mr. Dunk at INPEX, America's largest invention trade show, held June 7-10.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 474 • Replies: 6
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2006 10:26 pm
Brilliant! How many childhoods have been wasted because kids didn't have one of these machines? Perhaps a modification could be made for adults who wish to dunk donuts in coffee! Imagine all the possibilities!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 04:45 am
World peace is just around the corner
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 04:57 am
He could go on to bigger and better things. How about a giant dunker for the spelunker?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 07:56 am
Chai Tea wrote:
World peace is just around the corner

Great minds think alike! I was wondering the same thing! Laughing

"Give peace a chance....."
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 12:11 pm
If kids have a cookies dunking machine this will alleviate many childhood hostilities and the fear of bacterial contamination! Kids will have more enjoyable childhoods! They will grow into less-violent adults! Peace and prosperity will reign! I can envision the future now...!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 12:19 pm
Navel gazer!

http://www.ratcreature.net/images/avatars/me_navelgazing.gif
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Boca man invents cookie-dunking machine
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 09:48:53