Who listens to AM radio?

Chai

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2006 01:27 pm
Linkat wrote:
Well I am just an upper crust snob. I am simply wasting my time talking to you low-lifes and nutcases here on A2K. This gives me the opportunity to see how the lower class thinks and lives and if this is the way low income class lives (no names mentioned - but obviously I hit a cord), then I am happy to live in my ivory tower.

Miller - please see a previous thread I wrote about people taking me too seriously - I think I caused just a bit of an uproar. For the love of Pete lighten up!

This goes under the category of people taking me seriously. My humor is misunderstood and unappreciated once again. Oh my Lord - just imagine if I posted a serious topic.

Come on Linkat....Muffy and Bink are waiting for us at the tennis courts.

sigh - I wonder what it would be like to be ordinary?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2006 01:45 pm
This is the first time I stirred up so much passion in some one - with my clothes on.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2006 02:40 pm
pssssssst.....linkat, c'mere.....

[size=7]miller thinks she's insulting me....little does she know, I don't even have a mind, and my first language is tree sap![/size]

Don't tell anyone, OK?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2006 03:25 pm
Here, radio national, which is AM radio, has the intelligent news and news and social analysis, as well as science news and analysis.

A local AM station also has the real local news analysis.

So, yes, I listen to AM radio when driving, and occasionally turn it on at home to get the same things.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 02:09:56