NYSSD or The Soz and Haz Show

sozobe

Reply Tue 20 May, 2003 08:07 am
Hi all,

So I'm a little disgruntled. It's kind of hard to get motivated to post these discussions when they have been pretty much limited to Hazlitt and myself lately. Hazlitt had this idea to begin with, and I think it's a great one, and I'll very happily discuss away with him. But it's even more fun with more participants.

So, before starting the next discussion, I thought I would ask if there is anything that could be changed to attract your participation. Not promising I'll implement any changes, but I'm curious as to why the many literary folks here shy away from this chance to discuss literature.

Thanks.

What I'd like to see more of

Soz and Haz show Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,024 • Replies: 2
No top replies

mac11

Reply Tue 20 May, 2003 08:17 am
Is "Dick" the latest story? I will happily participate - that first paragraph is intriguing!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 20 May, 2003 08:20 am
Oh, goody!

The existing discussions can go on indefinitely -- there is not a built-in expiration date. The only barrier is that the links I have provided before "Dick" expire after a week -- I think I will try to include a more permanent link from now on.
0 Replies