song:"Could you ever love me again?"

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2006 03:39 am
I'm being haunted by a song "Could you ever love me again". I think it was sung by 2 guys, Dave and Greg but am not sure. I even tried to buy it at a Leading Edge music store and they are not sure they can get it for me. They seemed quite miffed if you know what I mean. Any info would be of great value.. thanks in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 7,900 • Replies: 16
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2006 05:56 am
It seems to be by C21. Here are the lyrics: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/c/c21lyrics/couldyoueverlovemeagainlyrics.html
0 Replies

Vonda1941

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 02:02 pm
request for song lyrics
jespah wrote:

I too have been looking for the lyrics to "Could you ever love me again?" and I clicked that link you provided, but it is not the song I had in mind.
This is what I need:::

"Could you ever love me again. if I let you down, disappointed you.
"Could you ever love me again, somewhere sometime somehow
"If I let you down girl, could you ever love me again?"

and so it goes... twirling around in my head. Maybe I ought to leave well enough alone and forget about it.. but... well.... I would like to get the words right, and even buy the ruddy CD with it on, if only I could find a copy. Thanks for any input.
ALFAMAX

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 06:37 pm
Their names are Gary Weeks and Dave Beckett and you can read all about them here: http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Pop_Encyclopedia/G/Gary_And_Dave.html

AND;

The Lyrics of the song "Could You Ever Love Me Again " you can read here: http://www.lyricsbook.net/lyrics/45969.html

Perhaps you can download the song off bigpond music?

Jeremy. :wink:
0 Replies

Vonda1941

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2008 07:12 am
Thanks heaps to everyone who responded to my plea for this song. The good news is that a few months ago my son was boasting about a site he said he could use to get "any song" ... so I challanged him to get "Could You Ever Love Me Again", and within half an hour he was crowing to me that he had done just that. I was over the moon. What bugs me is that there was NO way I could buy it properly, on a CD, from any music store.
Even the album "Canadian Gold" is not available for purchase. I've bought "boxed sets" for "70's best hits" as well as 60's and even 50's but couldn't find what I wanted. At least now I have it, thanks to my son, and the Internet. Very Happy
0 Replies

bethmary

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 04:16 pm
Thanks for the "Could you ever love me again?" lin
To Rmitlad,

Thank you SO much for that link to get the song "Could you ever love me Again?" I thought I'd NEVER be able to download it. I saw the YouTube video for it (and thought it was creative-- although a low budget video).

Thanks again!
sananona

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 10:41 pm
@bethmary,
Hi Beth. I went to the website but didn't see a link to download the song?....Help!!!!
sananona

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 10:55 pm
@sananona,
Ok found the link and can play the song via quick time. Now how do I download it as it is only playing on my computer at this point. Thanks!!!
goodguy

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 05:32 am
@len bruce,
It's by Gary and Dave - A Canadian duo in the early 70's
check out GEMM - you can find it second hand on there www.gemm.com
it's a martketplace like swapmeet where people sell old records and stuff
0 Replies

goodguy

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 05:37 am
@len bruce,
Also if you purchase from GEMM - buy from the ones with the GEMM Payment Guaranteed - That way you can purchase online and if you get sent wrong item as advertised you can get your money refunded. I have used them before with no problems Good Luck
0 Replies

johnhath

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 08:03 pm
Could You Ever Love Me Again was sung by two Canadian guys...Gary and Dave. Go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yPPNZq10S0 (OR go to google and enter: could you ever love me again gary and dave youtube)
0 Replies

RichardFtMyers

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:31 pm
@len bruce,
The song is by Gary and Dave from Canada and you can download it at Limewire. Type in the songs name or 'Gary and Dave' if you want a few more of their great music...Richard
0 Replies

RichardFtMyers

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:34 pm
@len bruce,
You have the right song (NOT by C21) You can also go to You Tube and listen to the song on a video. by Gary and Dave.
0 Replies

RichardFtMyers

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:37 pm
@Vonda1941,
Still looking for Gary and Dave music?
Go to Limewire and download the song (Could You Ever Love Me Again)
Here is their You Tube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yPPNZq10S0
0 Replies

RichardFtMyers

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:38 pm
@sananona,
Download from 'Limewire'
0 Replies

answers

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 07:40 pm
@len bruce,
As it turns out I know this Gary Weeks. He is a personal friend of mine. I see you already have what you where looking for but you really should get a copy of his latest CD made just a few years ago.
murdude

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 08:27 pm
@answers,
Was it Gary or Dave that sang the lead in this song?
0 Replies