Marketing, Pricing, and Scheduling Ideas?

dupre

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2006 08:43 am
Hello.

I work at a company which develops custom training for corporations: Instructor led classroom, Participant Guides, Workshops, e-learning on CDs, etc.

We also have an off-the-shelf set of about 24 topics: Leadership, Conflict Management, Change Management, Sales, Diversity in the Workplace, Team Building, etc.

We are thinking about offering 2-4 hour workshops on these topics for businesses to 8 - 10 people onsite, once a month with a year contract. They can pick and choose the 12 topics they want.

The goal is to get 20 - 40 businesses scheduled so that about every day of the work week is taken, so we can deliver one workshop in the morning at one location and another in the afternoon.

What do you think businesses would pay for this?

Last time--years ago--I went to a seminar for work, there was a huge turnout, with dinner and the price was only $30. But that was years ago, and really a seminar is very different from these hands-on workshops.

I would like to have a bargain price to get this thing off the ground, like for the first 20 businesses, and then go up in price.

So, I'll take any ideas on the above anyone wants to offer.

Thanks a lot.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 904 • Replies: 2
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2006 08:49 am
I went to several seminars by these folks:

http://www.skillpath.com/index.html/gs/gs0003

In some brief scanning I didn't see the prices (don't remember, but it was also about 7 years ago so the prices I remember aren't current), but there are phone numbers and ways to find out what the prices are on that website.
0 Replies

dupre

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2006 08:51 am
great site, thanks
0 Replies