something about Micheal Jackson

88she44

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2006 01:20 am
Good afternoon,everyone!
I have just listened to some songs sang by Micheal Jackson,it was the first time that I listened to his songs,but I was really attractd by his voice .Because i was born in late 1980s,i didn't much about him,just konw that he is a very well known man.He is not very popular when i grew up,but i really want to know more about his songs and his life.
I hope you would like to help ,thank you!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 796 • Replies: 5
No top replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2006 07:14 am
Here is a website devoted to the man and his music, and includes a biography so you can learn more about him: http://www.allmichaeljackson.com/
He also has a Wikipedia page here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2006 09:38 am
michael jackson
Michael Jackson's most famous album is of cousre Thriller (the best selling album of all time) but try Off The Wall, too which is just as good!

x
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2006 09:47 am
I know it's not popular to say you enjoy his music anymore, but I still do. I've always been big on "Smooth Criminal" myself.
I can't say I'm thrilled with his lifestyle choices (maybe he's a freak, maybe not), but I like his work.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2006 09:56 am
michael jackson
yeah know what u mean, always feel a bit guilty listening to his stuff but no-one can deny such talent and what a beautiful voice. It's really sad what has happened to him and the kids involved.

Yeah Smooth Criminal - TUNE!

x
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2006 10:08 am
As long as we're talking about Michael here, am I the only one that's seen that movie of his, Moonwalker? Where he transforms into a car and a robot and stuff? Strange. I recommend it, if you can find it and have time to kill. If for no other reason than to say you've seen it (which, after you've seen it, you will realize is the only reason to watch it).
Play the videogame based on the movie, too. That's an experience one won't soon forget.
0 Replies