burglar falls asleep on the job; arrested after snoring rous

Reyn

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 04:22 pm
What a dolt!

Thai burglar falls asleep on the job; arrested after snoring rouses shop owner

BANGKOK, Thailand (AP) - A burglar who broke into a small grocery shop in northern Thailand was caught after he hid under the store owner's bed, drank a few beers and started snoring, police said Wednesday.

The suspect broke into the grocery in Uthai Thani province, 200 kilometres north of Bangkok, in the middle of the night, stole some beers and quickly sought cover when he heard the owner of the shop stirring, a police spokesman said.

The robber chose to hide under a bed in the shop - the same bed that the owner was sleeping on at the time, the spokesman said.

While waiting to flee, the robber drank a few of the stolen beers and eventually passed out. He then started snoring so loudly that he woke up the shop's owner, who quietly called police.

The suspect, Wiman Sukchareon, 32, was charged with breaking and entering and faces six months in prison.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 248 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 04:26 pm
I would have used the Ambien alibi.

"Where am I? what happened? This is bullshit! Wheres my Ambien and what are you people doing in my house!?!?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 04:33 pm
Okay, so are you going to tell us what an "Ambien alibi" is all about, or what buddy? :wink:
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 04:49 pm
Ambien! It's all the rage. That that sleeping med everybody is sleepwaking on. I think I heard somthing about one of the Keneddys wrecking his car and blaming it on Ambien.

Other peopl have woke up to a trashed kitchen with ice cream cheese puffs everywhere. Some people have reported driving and not even knowing they were driving.

Ambien buddy! Ambien!

I'm gonna go grab some chicks ass and when she slaps me i'm going to pretend to snap out of an Ambien comma and say "Oh wow, I think you saved my life baby. I have to buy you dinner now."
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 08:32 pm
O-o-o-k-k-a-a-y-y-y-y....... Laughing

Thanks for that.

[thumbs up]
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 11:54 pm
Any time buddy.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » burglar falls asleep on the job; arrested after snoring rous
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 07:38:35