Indian man's 13-inch tail

Reyn

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 04:09 pm
People will line up for anything, won't they?

Indian man's 13-inch tail

Thousands of people are queuing up to worship a man with a 13 inch tail in India.

Chandre Oram, from Alipurduar in West Bengal, is regarded as an incarnation of Hindu monkey god Hanuman.

Mr Oram also loves climbing trees and eating bananas, according to the Press Trust of India.

He said: "People have a lot of faith in me. They are cured of severe ailments when they touch my tail. I believe I can do a lot of good to those who come to me with devotion."

However, doctors say his tail is a rare but known congenital defect and that he is not a god.

Although it has made Mr Oram an object of devotion, it has also brought him some problems.

He added: "Almost 20 women have turned down marriage proposals. They see me and agree, but as soon as I turn around, they see my tail and leave.

"I have decided to marry the woman who accepts me and my tail. Or else, I'll remain a bachelor like Hanuman."

Doctors have offered to remove the tail surgically but MrOram has refused their help.

His sister Rekha said: "He will not survive without his tail. It has become part of his being, his existence."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 367 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 04:13 pm
I wonder if he could fix my hemroids if I put him in my butt.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 04:14 pm
This is an improvement in man's on-going search for a rational relationship with the concept of the supernatural. No one has accused him of being the devil and tried to lynch him.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 04:18 pm
Yeah, I guess we must be getting properly civilized. :wink:
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 04:23 pm
One day we will get to a point in civilization were a thirteen inch man will be able to walk around without ending up in somebodys butt.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Indian man's 13-inch tail
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 07:32:58