Short messages

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 02:21 am
From the very beginning of the year, I have spend too much money in sending short messages to my friends, which of course strengthen our relationship, but at the same time I couldn't afford that much because I'm still a student. But I can't help keeping in touch with them. what should I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 733 • Replies: 3
No top replies

oriental

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 02:27 am
send them text messages to meet up somewhere and chat for hours.

you can email them instead of sending text messages.

you can ask for their landline phone and use your landline phone too to talk to them.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 02:31 am
Re: Short messages
WANGYINGYING wrote:
From the very beginning of the year, I have spend too much money in sending short messages to my friends, which of course strengthen our relationship, but at the same time I couldn't afford that much because I'm still a student. But I can't help keeping in touch with them. what should I do?

do you mean on a moble telephone. in english we call this SMS

First you must stop using your phone and pay a little each week to pay off your debt.

second, can you purchase a prepaid account? This will allow you to make calls up to a set limit and not more.

Many western studnts use prepaid.
0 Replies

WANGYINGYING

Reply Tue 27 Jun, 2006 01:25 am
thanks for your advice!
What you suggest sound a very good idea and I think I should consider the way I communicate with others following your advice! Thank you!
0 Replies