this song has been stuck in my head can someone help

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 10:40 pm
this country song has been in my head and all i know is the 1st line in the courous it goes like this"It started with her long blond hair, which took me her big blue eyes... that ended on the ring on her finger." can someone help me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 664 • Replies: 6
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 07:38 am
I can't find it, and I've tried some variations. I take it this is sung by a man and not a group, is it? Is it a new song? Old?
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 07:47 am
It looks like someone on CowboyLyrics.com has the same question as you. Here is the response given:
"I think i was wrong on the artist of this song, my husband says it's by Brooks & Dunn and its called Honey Do You Love."
I tried to find the song, but no luck so far. I'll keep looking, though, and see if it matches the lyrics you remember.
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 10:05 am
I can't find anything by Alabama (also suggested at CowboyLyrics.com) or Brooks & Dunn. Admittedly, I may just be missing it, or it may not be by either of them.
Please answer jespah's questions, and give anymore information you may have (if any) and we'll see what we can turn up for you.
0 Replies

shootergal

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 01:16 pm
it is sung by a male country singing itis fairly new it is about a guy who likes a girl but once he looks her up and down he sees the ring on her finger in the song it also talks about her other features
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 01:44 pm
I've tried nearly every combination of those words I can think of and I'm not finding anything. I've even tried searching the lyrics libraries of Alabama and Brooks & Dunn, just in case the person at CowboyLyrics was right about the artist but had the name wrong. Maybe someone else will have better luck, but you may just have to wait until you hear it on the radio again and hope they ID it for you.
Sorry. Sad

In case you find yourself with a lot of time on your hands and are getting desperate, these are the two sites I used for Brooks & Dunn and Alabama:
Brooks & Dunn - http://www.azlyrics.com/b/brooksdunn.html
Alabama - http://www.lyricsfreak.com/a/alabama/
Feel free to check them, I may have just missed the lyrics. Or it may not be one of them at all.
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 07:26 am
Sounds familiar but I just dont know -- good luck!
0 Replies