Men, Clothes, relationships.

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:09 am
For pretty much all my adult life I have owned 4 pair Levis 501 button fly jeans, 5 shirts (work on the farm) 2 shirts (dress for work) 2 suits (1 for normal days-1 for days in court) and as usual 5 vests (my weakness) however after living with the Lady Diane I now own 15 shirts, 8 pair of levis, 1 leather blazer, 1 denim blazer . So I ask does your lady expand your wardrobe?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 909 • Replies: 38
No top replies

the prince

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:12 am
I own abt 150 shirts, 200 ties, atleast 15 pair of jeans, 30 pair of shoes, 25 suits...

All bought by myself for me (and the usual presents from friends, relatives....)

But then I am gay....
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:13 am
the prince wrote:
I own abt 150 shirts, 200 ties, atleast 15 pair of jeans, 30 pair of shoes, 25 suits...

All bought by myself for me (and the usual presents from friends, relatives....)

But then I am gay....

You are so gay ( I have limited closet space)
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:14 am
dyslexia wrote:
the prince wrote:

But then I am gay....

You are so gay ( I have limited closet space)

My closet space is even more limited cause I am half in it....
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:14 am
Dear Mr Prince, my favorite shirt I got hand made in London of silk and Egyptian cotton that I have worn once.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:15 am
Laughing

I have done that same thing to the Mister.
He used to have just one or two of this, a handfull of those.. blah blah blah.

Now, he has at least 5 pairs of jeans , about 10 shirts.. socks out the wazoo..

and I still need to find him some more.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:16 am
dyslexia wrote:
Dear Mr Prince, my favorite shirt I got hand made in London of silk and Egyptian cotton that I have worn once.

When it does not fit you anymore send it to me....
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:17 am
I have four suits, a dozen or so shirts, a rack of ties, about six pairs of jeans and ten pairs of silk Union Jack thongs.....but my weakness is for TShirts.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:18 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
I have four suits, a dozen or so shirts, a rack of ties, about six pairs of jeans and ten pairs of silk Union Jack thongs.....but my weakness is for TShirts.

How many wigs? And chastity belts?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:18 am
shewolfnm wrote:
Laughing

I have done that same thing to the Mister.
He used to have just one or two of this, a handfull of those.. blah blah blah.

Now, he has at least 5 pairs of jeans , about 10 shirts.. socks out the wazoo..

and I still need to find him some more.

My dear M, I have to say I find this to be a bit embarassing. and I readily admit the Lady Diane is not a clothes horse (well shoes are another matter)
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:21 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:

I currently own 1 tie (bolo) my t-shirts are all coloured (not white and not logo'd) but I do have several pairs of silk long-johns.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:32 am
When I met Set he owned 50 or 60 pairs of levis, 1 pair of black jeans, 1 pair of brown Carhartts, about 50 single colour t-shirts, a denim jacket, a coupla pairs of sneakers, socks and underwear.

Now he's got levis, t-shirts, a denim jacket, 2 dressier jackets, 1 pair of black jeans, the brown Carhartts, socks, underwear, sneakers, sleep pants and shorts, 1 pair of black shoes, 1 pair of brown shoes, 2 pairs of slippers (1 is kept at the hamburgers), and about 10 shirts. Some of those shirts have patterns Shocked on them. Oh, and two winter coats.

Buying him t-shirts is easy.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:35 am
leggings, I always have a pair of leggings, kind of a logo for me (as well as a pair of lizard skin c'boy boots) I'm just that kind of a guy. But seriously I am truely into vests.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:41 am
When you say "vests" Dys...do you mean waistcoats?

Vests over here, are things one wears under one's shirt.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:42 am
Two dozen shirts, 10 pair of jeans, one black suit (for weddings, funerals), 30 single coloured Tshirts without loge, a couple of polo-shirts (with logos), four pair of shoes/slippers, two ties, two jackets.

And I decide every morning by my own what to wear!

(Until the missus tells me to change.)

And of course, I buy the stuff on my own, too.

(Mrs. Walter only joins me when doing the replacements in the shops.)
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:44 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
When you say "vests" Dys...do you mean waistcoats?

Vests over here, are things one wears under one's shirt.

Me lord, you are a silly goose, vests are just as said Vests, be they leather or cotton they are over one's shirts and are a staple of western wear.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:47 am
Just yesterday I received a package of 5 new shirts costing up to $110.OO each, I may not wear them only because I don't have that kind of class act.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 06:10 am
Here I thought my husband was clothes poor...lol, to find out he's not...he's normal...lol

He owns about 20 pairs of assorted jeans, about the same number of tee's, 1/2 logo'd, several long sleeved dress shirts, and about 15 pull over casual short sleeve shirts....and a mountain of shoes, mostly hunting boots in the mossy oaks variety..lol But I've snuck in some Skeechers, and Nike's here recently.

But he doesn't own one suit or tie....they'd just collect dust like those expensive Hushpuppies have done, that I paid over 100 bucks for 15 years ago...lol

I think the oddest assortment of clothing that he owns would be these Overall's....Mossy Oak patterned...lol, that he wears during Turkey Season, along with a mossy oak boonie......real cute Rolling Eyes

Atleast he's not naked...lol
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 07:02 am
My husband claims that I encourage him to buy a lot of clothes so that he won't complain when I buy stuff. Since we are retired, he wears mostly cargo shorts and knit shirts with collars. He has clothes that I pushed him to buy years ago, that are still in the plastic envelopes that they came in.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 08:36 am
When I was with the 'so far' love of my life 7 years ago he didnt wear the best of things.He had one jumper that made him look very scrummy but that was it.
I was determined not to be one of those women that change their man.
We broke up,he started going out with the b*tch from hell(now married to her)and now his dress sense is great, he wears really modern stuff and looks great.
Id like to say its all his doing but I just know it was her telling him what to buy and wear.

Should I have pushed him into wearing better clothes or can i continue thinking that his Mrs is a control freak?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Men, Clothes, relationships.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/12/2024 at 08:26:30