heop

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 01:28 am
What do you think of The prince and the poor child?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 672 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 03:33 am
I think that you mean "The Prince and the Pauper", a book written by Mark Twain.

Here is a review of that book, taken from the "Amazon" website....

"The Prince and the Pauper" by Mark Twain is a classic book and an absolute must-have. In this story of mistaken identity, Edward, the prince of Wales and the heir to the throne of England, switches places with Tom Canty, poor boy , forced to beg for living by his cruel, merciless father, also a beggar and a thief. What happens next? You are going to have to read the book to find out, and I promise, you will enjoy every single line of it. Mark Twain is one of the greatest writers, he has great sense of humour, that's why his books are so fun to read. "The Prince and the Pauper" is great for all ages. Children will enjoy this book as much as adults. I chose this particular edition of the book and I wasn't dissapointed. I LOVED IT! Great reading! "..............

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/0140367497/103-1784491-9333465
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 10:42 am
Subject Line and Thread Title

The subject should be relevant to the topic or question.

Ideally the subject line should be able to summarize the question.

Using a relevant title will greatly increase the chances of an answer.

An example of a bad title is: "HELP ME!"

An example of a good title is: "How do I reinstall Windows XP?"

Using all caps and screaming for help will usually mean most people ignore you.

If you use a relevant title with relevant keywords more people will find your topic.
0 Replies