Woman Attacks Couple With Pooper Scooper

Reyn

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 05:19 pm
Woman Attacks Couple With Pooper Scooper

(CBS) WAUKESHA, Wis. When it comes to weapons, pooper scoopers have to be way down the list. But that didn't matter to a couple in suburban Milwaukee on Sunday morning. They say they were attacked in their home by a strange woman wielding a pooper scooper and a pair of scissors.

On Monday, police in Waukesha charged 47-year-old Leisa Reed of Milwaukee with two felonies and four misdemeanors in the case. The charges include reckless endangerment and battery.

http://org.zorpia.com/0/1909/12223994.ba0f0a.jpg

The couple did not wish to be identified but agreed to talk to television station WDJT. The husband said they were awakened around 4:30 a.m. by the sound of their dog Gucci barking in the kitchen. The wife went to see what was wrong and found Reed swinging the pooper scooper.

The husband said he ran to the kitchen when he heard his wife scream. He says Reed was threatening to kill them and started hitting them with the pooper scooper. He says he tried to get her out of the house but she resisted and he ended up throwing her down a flight of stairs into the basement.

Police say they responded to the scene shortly thereafter and had a difficult time subduing Reed. They say a Taser gun had no effect on her and it eventually took five officers to bring her under control. Reed is described as being 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds.

The couple says they do not know Reed. Her bail was set at $4,999.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 496 • Replies: 4
No top replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 05:21 pm
Is this the same lady that beat the person with the dead dog? :wink:
Ah, Waukesha. That crazy stretch of land just to my Northwest. How I don't miss it.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 05:24 pm
Lotsa loonies out there, eh?

I'm not complaining though. Makes for some colourful stories.

hehe, this woman was 5 feet tall, and the taser had no effect on her.

Methinks she forgot to take her meds.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 05:30 pm
They named their dog "Gucci"?
. The woman was only trying to save the dog from a lifetime of taking ****
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 05:35 pm
Reyn wrote:
Lotsa loonies out there, eh?

I'm not complaining though. Makes for some colourful stories.

hehe, this woman was 5 feet tall, and the taser had no effect on her.

Methinks she forgot to take her meds.

either that or she knocked back one too many....
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Woman Attacks Couple With Pooper Scooper
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 10:31:01