OK- This is it! I wanna know NOW!

Chai

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 05:31 pm
I want that Chinese teacher to come forward and tell us what the hell is going on!

I'm visualizing a lecture hall full of students.

Some pompous-ass lecturer is giving them a term paper assignment about our private breakfast matters, and other exciting things.

"OK - you tell A2K you need help please. Do not worry. Do not say what you want. They will open and tell you all the truth."

I think at least we should have the opportunity to read their papers and grade for adherence to what we told them.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,557 • Replies: 40
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 05:47 pm
Personally I'm boycotting the entire English forum and any posting that starts with "help me" "pay attention to me" , "I have question" or any thread with the word "breakfast" in it.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 11:10 am
I have a better idea. Let's make up some really strange stuff. What is a typical American Breakfast - write some incoherent sentence.

"The apple ran to the pencil."

or just something really unhealthy:

"Chips and a chocolate bar."

or anything else that would just totally screw up their work assignment.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 11:30 am
Herring and a plate of corn.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 11:32 am
In another thread, i said i was having plum duff with a side of curds and whey, followed by toad in the hole, rounded off with spotted dick. Oh to be able to witness the reaction to that report.
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 11:51 am
Can we make up words? Like, I had gerfrughtfiousd fried in peanut oil with a side of psympoletyers?
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 11:57 am
Shame on all of you. You're all going straight to hell, where you will burn in a lake of fiery plum sauce.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 12:47 pm
Nasty meanies.

The site is called Able2Know - we could at least try to honour, to some degree, craven's intentions in hosting us all here.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 12:54 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Nasty meanies.

The site is called Able2Know - we could at least try to honour, to some degree, craven's intentions in hosting us all here.

The only rational post in this thread.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 12:56 pm
I'm all for International Harmony, Hands Across the Sea, and Universal Understanding.

Still, students of all countries can be incredibly tedious.

Fortunately my scroll button works.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 01:04 pm
Beth, Intrepid, and Noddy have caused me to bob my head in agreement.

Not that I'm above a humorous quip once the question has been answered in a straightforward manner.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 02:56 pm
Drew Dad--

After all, we don't want to give the Sleeping Giant unpleasant dreams.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 03:01 pm
Don't blame me if they eat pizza before going to bed....
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 03:40 pm
Drew Dad--

They are more likely getting high on "our" gasoline fumes. Greedy children!
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 03:46 pm
As a student in the dutch culture, I would like to ask the great people on this forum for help. I have always wanted to know how to say 'I want to make love to you.' in everyt language and dialect in the whole world. Can someone please help me? PleasE? Pretty, pretty please with sugar on top? I rpomise I wont ask you for help again for at least... twenty minutes.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 03:48 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Nasty meanies.

What Beth said.

This is a knowledge exchange site.

I assume these kids do not know basic netiquette and so do stuff that we find annoying.

If you don't like the questions, do not answer them, but I agree that false info is just mean.

Sorry, I don't want to preach, but I feel strongly about this.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 03:50 pm
najmelliw wrote:
As a student in the dutch culture, I would like to ask the great people on this forum for help. I have always wanted to know how to say 'I want to make love to you.' in everyt language and dialect in the whole world. Can someone please help me? PleasE? Pretty, pretty please with sugar on top? I rpomise I wont ask you for help again for at least... twenty minutes.

Just look up "bunny" in the Dutch/Whatever dictionary.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 04:18 pm
In the southern parts of the us, najmelliw, just take a deep breath, lean back on your bar stool and holler "Eeeeewwww DOGGIE". They will get your drift, if you get my drift.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 04:25 pm
Quote:
If you don't like the questions, do not answer them, but I agree that false info is just mean.

Fur real? Are you actually asking me to quit a2k?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 04:51 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Quote:

Fur real? Are you actually asking me to quit a2k?

Of course my fur is real, but what that has to do with your question I cannot fathom.

I do not think you go around seeding false information where folk who will actually be bamboozled by it will take it away and make fools of themselves with it, do you?

Is your hair real?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » OK- This is it! I wanna know NOW!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.78 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 03:26:06