Philadelphia pooch vies for title of world's ugliest dog

Reyn

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 07:38 pm
Philadelphia pooch vies for title of world's ugliest dog

PHILADELPHIA -- A little dog with a big name is vying to be named the ugliest dog in the world.

Dog? The owner of "Pee Wee Martini" wants him to win the contest in California next month.

Pee Wee is furless, has a crooked nose and a standoff disposition.

Bob Morris remembered the first time he saw him: "I was confused. I thought I just witnessed a horrible accident."

But Kristin Maszkiewicz adores her Chinese-crested, Japanese Chin mix that she paid $1,000 for at a pet shop.

"His face is crooked. His tongue hangs out. He has no teeth on (one) side. He's actually a sweetheart," Maszkiewicz said.

Pee Wee was adorable enough to pay a visit to Kelly Ripa on the "Live With Regis And Kelly" TV show and to be featured on a Web site where he is a contestant for the "World's Ugliest Dog."

Sam, the three-time winner, died last fall.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2006-05/23582014.jpg
Is this the world's ugliest dog, or what?
Kristin Maszkiewicz adores her Chinese-crested, Japanese Chin mix that she paid $1,000 for at a pet shop. "His face is crooked. His tongue hangs out. He has no teeth on (one) side. He's actually a sweetheart," Maszkiewicz said. Pee Wee, as he is called, was adorable enough to pay a visit to Kelly Ripa on the Live With Regis And Kelly TV show and to be featured on a Web site where he is a contestant for the "World's Ugliest Dog."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 356 • Replies: 3
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 07:43 pm
I bet he fetches a pretty penny for stud service.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 07:55 pm
Yes, I'm sure there's a buck to made (I bet there's a pun in there somewhere). :wink:
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 08:05 pm
They should call the breed a "Roadkill Terrier".

Sometime, if I fell asleep downstairs in front of a tv and my wife wants me to get up to bed shell tell Ernie to "get Vadzh" And Erniell come down and stare at me till I wake up. He gives these short jerky "woofs" that always work. Imagine being awakened by this thing. Itd give you a heart attack.

"Time to bed you must come"
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Philadelphia pooch vies for title of world's ugliest dog
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 08:24:08