Farthest Spaghetti Nasal Ejection

Reyn

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 05:51 pm
Farthest Spaghetti Nasal Ejection

Kevin Cole of Carlsbad, New Mexico, USA, holds the record for the longest spaghetti strand blown out of a nostril in a single blow. On December 16, 1998, Kevin successfully achieved a record distance of 19 cm (7.5 in) on the set of Guinness World Records: Primetime in Los Angeles, California, USA. Kevin first started practicing his nasal ejection with Ramon noodles and then progressed onto spaghetti. He has the ability to blow one end of the spaghetti out of one nostril, and the other end out of the other nostril for a "nasal floss" effect.

http://org.zorpia.com/0/1807/11566878.1e2e66.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,633 • Replies: 13
No top replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 06:00 pm
His mother must be so proud.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 06:33 pm
His goal in life has been achieved. His life will go downhill from here on in.

"15 minutes of fame" only last.......15 minutes?
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 06:35 pm
Or in this case, 15cm. (Okay, 19, but you get the idea.)
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 06:52 pm
Well Reyn, I hate to be the one to break the news to you, there have been tremendous gains made in the sport of nasel spaghetti blowing since 1998.

Rodney "Booger Blow" Abernathy was the first to punch through the pasta barrier by recognizing the importance of well cooked vermicelli.

Back in '98, brave souls like Cole did not realize that by using #9 spaghetti, boiled for the recomended 7 minutes where really short changing themselves.

Booger Blow, in the Fall of 1999, was preparing a repast of shrimp scampi. He searched the cupboards for linguini, but unfortunatly, it was a Thursday and his mother wasn't going to the store until the weekend.

He did however, find half a box of angel hair pasta. Being accustomed to boiling his linguini for 12 minutes, he made the initially tragic, but ultimately glorious mistake of cooking the fine strands, not for the ordained 4 minutes, but for the entire 12.

Needless to say, dinner was ruined. Taking in the first mouthful of overcooked pasta, Abernathy immediately let fly, ejecting the strand a full THIRTEEN INCHES across the table.

Encouraged by this Booger Blow finished his shrimp by eating it with rye bread, and thus sated, began his work in earnest.

The rest, as they say, is history.

Today we have such greats as Schnoz Eliot, Snots Petrucha, and Pig Nostrils Kowalski who specialize in ziti, elbow macaroni, and farfalle. The farfelle, I must note, is a particular favorite of mine, as extra point are scored for artistic expression in spinning, or in the parlance of the sport "floating the butterfly".

Today, it's not just distance that counts. I have heard some newcomers are actually working on having the pasta product come out one nostril, and pesto shoot from the other. Then, they must reverse the order for the next round.

Exciting stuff, and I intend to be there until the last gnochi is shot through the flaming ring.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 07:17 pm
Laughing Great background material, chai! Thanks for that!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 06:58 am
It's snot that impressive....
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 07:06 am
i'm not sure if he was using his noodle, or just noodling.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 07:49 am
He ditched his girlfriend; she wasn't saucy enough.
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 10:56 am
she says it was the other way around--he wasn't hard-boiled enough.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 12:19 pm
His noodle was too limp; she wanted a man who could at least achieve al dente.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 12:20 pm
Plus, he didn't measure up. She left for a booger man.
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 12:34 pm
Boy, you sure picked up this meatball and ran with it, DD.
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 12:53 pm
i cannoli hope he nose where he's going
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Farthest Spaghetti Nasal Ejection
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.33 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 06:01:18