Woman's Toes Licked By Man Hiding Under Car

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 24 May, 2006 03:10 pm
I wonder if Wal-Mart paid the guy in order to get some free advertising.

With all the weirdos we do have in southern Cal, I wish a toe licker would
be among them. I would not object to it! An additional foot massage
would be most welcome as well.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 24 May, 2006 03:16 pm
Reyn wrote:
tin_sword_arthur wrote:
And you should be. This is one the most interesting conversations I've had the pleasure of being involved in, both since my time here on A2K and in my other, real life as well. Very Happy

Stick around. It's bound to get better soon! Laughing

yeah!
see what happens when you are not hiding under cars?! Very Happy
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Wed 24 May, 2006 03:18 pm
I like the way that now, thanks to CalamityJane, this has turned to it being a good thing, desirable even. Maybe we'll see WalMart employees lurking under cars soon? That smiley face they have in their TV ads will be shown under cars liking toes?
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 24 May, 2006 03:29 pm
I agree with you, tin_sword_arthur, cj's comment about massage sounds rather pleasant. What about reflexology?

At first the article was really disguting, an eeeeuuuuwwww kind of thing. But then along came Francis who could probalby make anything sound loverly. Then shewolf who, in her accepting way pointed out that toe licking really shouldn't be a crime. Poor guy, just think what he must go through to get a little lick in here and there. And his dental bills--good grief, the germs, the gucky stuff...eeeeuuuuwwww. Just have pity on him.

Toe sucking, though, depending on who is doing the sucking and who the suckee is, could be a most appetizing experience.

Somebody, stop me!! My mind won't stop coming up with tasteful options on the subject. Tender little toes, someone mentioned hammer toes (would regular sucking help straighten them out?) middle toes without the problem of mistaking it for an obscene gesture. Stop, stop, stop......
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 24 May, 2006 03:31 pm
Come on, shewolf, dig me out of this one. I'm doing it again. Should I be banned from a2k? Only you and one or two others understand my sick sense of humor. Get yourself over here!!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 24 May, 2006 03:34 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
its NOT battery ( meaning she wasnt physically hurt, hit, or abused)

Actually, it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battery_(crime)

"Simple battery may include any form of non-consensual, harmful or insulting contact, regardless of the injury caused."

It was nonconsensual, it was arguably insulting and while the injury (embarrassment, most likely) was small, it was more than nothing.
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Wed 24 May, 2006 04:33 pm
The law is very clear that way.
Even if you spit on someone, you can be charged with "Assault with a bodily fluid".
Note: Not an invitation to start talking about spitting on people. Mad
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 24 May, 2006 08:26 pm
Diane wrote:
Come on, shewolf, dig me out of this one.

why?
you can take a lickin and keep on tickin

( corny..)

;-)

HA!

I can only imagine that poor guys back side. How covered in oil he must have been laying on the ground.
Im sure it was hot as hell to

He should sue HER for taking so long..

how uncomfortable he must have been
oh that poor man
my heart goes out to him..
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 24 May, 2006 08:28 pm
jespah wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
its NOT battery ( meaning she wasnt physically hurt, hit, or abused)

Actually, it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battery_(crime)

"Simple battery may include any form of non-consensual, harmful or insulting contact, regardless of the injury caused."

It was nonconsensual, it was arguably insulting and while the injury (embarrassment, most likely) was small, it was more than nothing.

I know that 'technically' it is battery..
but..

COME ON.. he just licked her toe
Thats it.
licked her!

If it were me, i would be FLOORED at his audacity, amazed with his determination, and thankful for the semi pedicure with out the attempted rape.
He would be the laughing stock of my LIFE! and could go on about his licking business with no flack from me.

Seriously..
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 24 May, 2006 08:55 pm
Soooo, anyone besides me and Diane thinkin that maybe, I mean like if it was the right person and another right person was doing the toe sucking and all that maybe, I mean, like ummm...

Hey, Diane. Get back in here.

HELP! Embarrassed
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 24 May, 2006 09:01 pm
Yeah squinney, I said already a few posts ago that I wouldn't object -
I actually would ask for a foot massage too.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 24 May, 2006 10:26 pm
Yeah Squinney, CJ was fairly accepting of the idea as long as the guy had a little talent in the toe licking/sucking area. Add reflexology to it and I thing the guy could get quite a thing going. Count me in. Licking, sucking along with reflexology in the Wal Mart parking lot. I wouldn't even need to go inside Wal Mart.

I wonder if they pay him a fair wage and if he gets benefits. You all know what this means? The poor guy needs our help. Personally, my toes could use his particular talents.

Licking, sucking. Those words bring on a whole lot of fantasizing. As long as we provide the wipes, he might even learn other skills. Who knows?

Squinney, CJ, what about it? Wanna bet shewolf has already beaten us to him?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 07:18 am
I have never had anyone suck my toes.

Tell me , guru women

am i missing out on something here? Very Happy
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 07:33 am
shewolfnm wrote:
I have never had anyone suck my toes.

Poor girl, you're missing such an experience!! Shocked
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 08:19 am
Yes, shewolf, you're missing out Wink
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 08:22 am
It's a very nice experience.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 08:44 am
HAHAHAHA

Ok...I have a question?

How did this licker know the car belonged to a women?

Did he watch her go into the store?

What if the car had belonged to some man...? Would have licked his toes as well?

Maybe he's a Bi-Licker...and it wouldn't have mattered the sex of his licking victim.

Personally, I can see why the woman was upset over her toes being victimized by a tongue lashing that was unasked for...

But for some reason, I find it halarious...to think that some man would stoop that low for a lil unabashed tongue action...lol

Maybe all he had to do is ask?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 08:51 am
I've never licked toes, but I must 'fess up to sucking the odd sock now and again. We rarely tend to get naked in England.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 11:43 am
Oh my, the very thought of LordE nekkid is, is, uh, remarkable. Anybody have a sock?

Francis, come on over and give a demonstration. I'll provide the toes.

Would you like me to dip them in Chambourd?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 11:48 am
Diane wrote:
Francis, come on over and give a demonstration. I'll provide the toes.

Would you like me to dip them in Chambourd?

I'm not sure the New Mexico climate would then be very healthy to me...besides Stetsons dont fit me.

Some chocolate would do...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 12:24:18