Now you too can stink like a cheese

Reyn

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 09:12 pm
Now you too can stink like a cheese

The makers of the world-famous blue cheese stilton have launched a perfume.

Eau de Stilton aims to "recreate the earthy and fruity aroma" of stilton "in an eminently wearable perfume".
The odour is described as "symphony of natural base notes including yarrow, angelica seed, clary sage and valerian".

A Manchester-based aromatics company was commissioned by the Stilton Cheesemakers Association to synthesise the perfume as part of a campaign to persuade more people to eat their product.

The association has approached TV presenter and lads' magazine favourite Cat Deeley to be the "face of Eau de Stilton".

"Blue stilton cheese has a very distinctive, mellow aroma and our perfumier was able to capture the key essence of that scent and recreate it in what is an unusual but highly wearable perfume," said stilton spokesman Nigel White.

"While we don't have quite as generous a budget as some of her other endorsements, we would love Ms Deeley to be the face of Eau de Stilton and look forward to hearing what she thinks of the scent."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 312 • Replies: 9
No top replies

littlek

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 11:04 pm
<gack>!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 08:34 am
You no like? Laughing
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 08:45 am
This is a great idea! Spritz on the perfume, rub a little oregano under your arms and, voila! You're an appetizer!
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 10:28 am
So, um... where'd you get this particular news article from? It smells funny, if you ask me... Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 10:30 am
Something O'Bill may be interested in. You know, with the cheese head thing he's got goin on.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 11:35 am
Well, if you have your eye on a cute mouse, this could work.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 11:38 am
blacksmithn wrote:
This is a great idea! Spritz on the perfume, rub a little oregano under your arms and, voila! You're an appetizer!

If we're going that route I'm rubbing it under my balls...
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 12:35 pm
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
So, um... where'd you get this particular news article from? It smells funny, if you ask me... Laughing

story here..........
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 04:05 pm
They should follow up with an aftershave that smells like Ritz.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Now you too can stink like a cheese
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 04:26:12