I Hate Fed Ex

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 02:42 pm
Well, I'm glad that's over. Now let's all get back to helping our President institute his bold plan for victory in Iraq!
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 03:17 pm
Heh, I just had my own little run-in with FedEx earlier this week. The delivery guy delivered a package addressed to me at another address and when I called to find out where it was he told me that my street doesn't exist so he left it at another house. Needless to say the discussion ended with me suggesting to his boss that he should be fired for being a complete idiot.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 09:43 pm
I had FedX tell me once, that they couldn't find my house and thus couldn't deliver my package. I suggested they buy themselves a map.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 09:49 pm
FedEx is a brilliant shipping company.

Because of Mr. Noddy's insurance (Copay: $8 for generic, $15 for Brand Name) we deal with a mail order pharmacy.

Four of the family medications have to be shipped refrigerated. The Mail Order Pharmacy keeps trying to cut costs and keeps trying one company after another who think that an "R.R. (as in Rural Route)" address is like a "P.O. (Post Office Box)".

These are people who deliver packages for a living?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 10:05 pm
I remember being among the young bitter employees at UPS. We used to destroy packages for a good laugh to break up the monotony. We used to drop kick packages with steel toed boots and our foot would go through the whole thing, sh!t flying everywhere!

I also used to drive a forklift shiping TV's the TVs were stacked five pallets high. Once in awhile we would dump the whole load. They would kind of explode inthe box. We would load them up and ship them out. Laughing. People wouldn't find out till they got them home.

Sorry Sad
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 10:20 pm
Amigo wrote:
I remember being among the young bitter employees at UPS. We used to destroy packages for a good laugh to break up the monotony. We used to drop kick packages with steel toed boots and our foot would go through the whole thing, sh!t flying everywhere!

I also used to drive a forklift shiping TV's the TVs were stacked five pallets high. Once in awhile we would dump the whole load. They would kind of explode inthe box. We would load them up and ship them out. Laughing. People wouldn't find out till they got them home.

Sorry Sad

Several months ago, UPS delivered to my home a small white bag of meds from Drugstore.com. The top of the bag had been sliced open, but nothing had been removed from the bag and none of the drugs appeared to be tampered with. I called Drugstore.com and reported the incident to them. The driver ( IQ about 85 ) for UPS has never been seen since.

Razz Razz Razz
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 10:24 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
FedEx is a brilliant shipping company.

Because of Mr. Noddy's insurance (Copay: $8 for generic, $15 for Brand Name) we deal with a mail order pharmacy.

Four of the family medications have to be shipped refrigerated. The Mail Order Pharmacy keeps trying to cut costs and keeps trying one company after another who think that an "R.R. (as in Rural Route)" address is like a "P.O. (Post Office Box)".

These are people who deliver packages for a living?

UPS is slightly better than FedX. If you're lucky, the driver has an IQ greater than 85 and if you're really, really lucky, he/she/it may even speak ENGLISH!

Razz
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 10:27 pm
Most times when I (we) have a problem with FedEx it's due to the guys in our shipping dept.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 10:30 pm
Miller wrote:
Amigo wrote:

Sorry Sad

Several months ago, UPS delivered to my home a small white bag of meds from Drugstore.com. The top of the bag had been sliced open, but nothing had been removed from the bag and none of the drugs appeared to be tampered with. I called Drugstore.com and reported the incident to them. The driver ( IQ about 85 ) for UPS has never been seen since.

Razz Razz Razz
Good work Sherlock.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 02:05 am
Fed EX have never ever screwed up a delivery for me. That is the honest to god truth.

Who is fed ex by the way and what do they do anyway?

I make good use of the diplomatic pouch system.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 04:18 am
Amigo wrote:

Sorry Sad

I had a friend, who, in his youth, worked on an auto line in Detroit....it was not unheard of to have someone take a dump in the back of a hatchback, before it went off the line.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 08:50 am
Ahh, the good, old-fashioned American work ethic!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 02:58 pm
OMG Chai - that is so THEM alright! But you had me laughing with TedMex Smile
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 06:08 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
Amigo wrote:

Sorry Sad

I had a friend, who, in his youth, worked on an auto line in Detroit....it was not unheard of to have someone take a dump in the back of a hatchback, before it went off the line.

I knew several kids, while growing up, whose fathers worked at Campbell's soup factories. To get even with the "soup eaters", these men would vomit into the soup as the open can passed down the line. Is there anything as romantic as Chicken Soup contaminated with puke?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 06:10 pm
Then there were the underpaid workers at Dunkin Donuts, who hated cops. So when the cops ordered coffee etc., the workers would spit a wad of mucous into the cop's coffee.

Confused
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 06:15 pm
I wonder what kinds of things iv'e injested I don't know about? Mad

I have some more stories but I will keep them to myself. I'm starting to feel sick.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 06:17 pm
Then there was the "Candy Girl" who used to butter the popcorn .
Guess what was in the butter? Embarrassed
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 06:40 pm
What was in the butter?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 06:45 pm
Amigo wrote:
What was in the butter?

Why? Did you eat some? Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 06:13 am
I think he just wants to feel sicker Smile What WAS in the popcorn?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I Hate Fed Ex
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:14:45