Textile printing in China

Mon 1 May, 2006 10:21 pm
Any idea where a starting point would be for me to find a good supplier in China. Basically I have some patterns which I'd like to print up, and possibly make into bedding... not sure if it would be cheap to sew it myself initally or get china to do that too... I'm in Australia. THANKS!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,387 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

Custom-importing

Wed 3 May, 2006 11:39 am
Textile printing
Hello....
We are a small exporter/importer with offices in China, Hong Kong and Baltimore, MD. We work directly with small to mid-size firms in getting item produced/manufactured in China and then exported worldwide.

Currently we are exporting to USA, Europe, Iceland, and South America.

What we would do is get a sample of what you want printed/or created to several manufacturing companies in China and work to get comparable prices for the quality and quantity that you desired. We then help you manage the process include exporting and importing, shipping and any and all customs clearing. The best benefit is that you have someone you can speak directly with - in clear english - that is monitoring your quality in China.

Let me know if we can be of assistance and have a great day!
Eric
ai

Sat 13 May, 2006 08:21 am
me ..
may i help u some ?leave ur email here . will write u
0 Replies

Rewini

Wed 3 Dec, 2008 08:36 am
@Custom-importing,
Hi Eric, That sounds good, i am also interested in the same endeavour. How would i be able to contact you for further information and to also send a sample of what i would like printed, made and quotes??

Very interested,
Ree
0 Replies

henry guo

Wed 22 Jul, 2009 09:10 am
@Custom-importing,
can you tell me your email address? how can I contact you?
0 Replies

Sonam Designs

Wed 27 Mar, 2013 11:32 am
@misstkay,
Hey there! I work closely with factories in Suva, Fiji. I would look at the cost there before you go all the way to china. If you need some quotes let me know and I will contact the factories I know. We use sublimation to print. If you can get it printed in Fiji and then you do all the sewing, that will be by far the cheapest. A good place to start.
0 Replies

Amedeo

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 01:03 am
Give here your Email and other contact information so that so many good industrial can contact with you..
0 Replies