June 6 2006

Montana

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 07:42 pm
I'll most likely be working about 14 hours that day Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 03:06 am
Well nimh, depends.

If the world ends that day, then my life is over anyways, so if I can help the lust of a fellow countryman of mine, sure thing, why not? Sounds like an interesting new way to spend a quiet afternoon...
But you gotta hand me proof the world is going to fall apart. If not, I'm gonna help Ellpus dress up as a goat.

NAj
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 03:08 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
I plan on dressing up as a goat.
Go on E, BE DIFFERENT just for one day.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 03:13 am
How do you intend to celebrate what? Oh you mean the world cup? But Costa Rica's stunning victory over Germany is on 9th June. You've got the dates mixed up.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 06:39 am
Quote:
The burning question

Sunday January 1, 2006
The Observer

Q: Will the world end this year?
A: Probably. According to Michael Drosnin's Bible Code II, 'atomic holocaust' and 'world war' are predicted in The Bible for 2006.Many people expect the Rapture, Christ's devastating return to Earth, to start 6 June 2006, due to similarities with the number of the beast 6-6-6. Fingers crossed he'll hold off until 6 June 2106 or 3106. US tabloid the Weekly World News states an oil crisis will mean 'the world will return to medieval status'. Sounds like we're there already.

SOURCE

Everbody buckle up! It' gonna be a wild ride, even if nothing but shewolf's ritual happens.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 06:53 am
OH NO! The end of the world!

Let's all get high, drunk and screw each other to death. Much better than going out in a blaze of nuclear fallout.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 06:53 am
Bella Dea wrote:
I sure do because it's my anniversary!

Very Happy

That was my anniversary in my first marriage, bella. Would have been 31 years this June. Yabba, I was a puppy.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 06:54 am
Bella Dea wrote:

Let's all get high, drunk and screw each other to death. Much better than going out in a blaze of nuclear fallout.

a well thought out and sensible proposal.....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 06:57 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

a well thought out and sensible proposal.....

Inspired by you, my dear Bear.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 06:58 am
my legacy... I'm swollen with pride.... or something....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 07:28 am
nimh wrote:
If anyone wants to volunteer to be ritually sacrificed to my demon lust on 6/6/6, please feel free to contact me.

will you be my goat?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 03:57 pm
najmelliw wrote:
If the world ends that day, then my life is over anyways, so if I can help the lust of a fellow countryman of mine, sure thing, why not?

Ah, the beauty of patriotism. Aint national solidarity the hottest thing?!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 03:57 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
will you be my goat?

I'll be your billy, your goat, your billy billy goat.

(What you gon' do with that billy goat?
That billy goat on your road?
I'ma give, give, give, give, you a load,
Give you a load off my goat.
My goat, my goat, my goat, my goat, my goat,
My goat, my goat, my goat, my lovely billy goat.)
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 04:58 pm
nimh wrote:
najmelliw wrote:
If the world ends that day, then my life is over anyways, so if I can help the lust of a fellow countryman of mine, sure thing, why not?

Ah, the beauty of patriotism. Aint national solidarity the hottest thing?!

And, as an apparent demon, your attraction to hot things is eminently logical. Smile
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 06:26 pm
But I thought 666 was a mistranslation anyway? Isn't it actually 667 or 696 or some crazy thang like that there? Somebody google it, or ask Setanta or something.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 06:27 pm
But I mean, don't let that mess up your devil worshipping or anything...Carry on...
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 01:49 am
And when the hour drew nigh, a prophet(A tabby) appeared and proclaimed: "Forsooth! Thine timescale is based on the wrong numbers! Verily, I warn thee, this day shall not come to pass in the manner thou thinkest it will!"
And there was much wailing, and gnashing of teeth, for all over the forum the devilworshippers were busy preparing their grisly rituals, involving dressing up as sacrificial animals or dressing down for outdoor ritual worship. And a cry was heard : "Oh great tabby, bringer of truth, to whom must we turn? Who can deliver us from the horror of not knowing, bring us the relief of certainty? "
And the great Tabby looked onward with pity in its feline eyes and it sayeth: "Verily, they worship will not be displeasing to our boss, so thou might as well continue. Yet, for certainty, look not at me, but turn thy grief- ravaged eyes towards the bringer of true precision, who walks amongst ya, disguised as a dog. He'll know what to do!"
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 02:39 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 04:52 am
Pooky, you just might be onto something here...
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 06:14 am
cyphercat wrote:
But I thought 666 was a mistranslation anyway? Isn't it actually 667 or 696 or some crazy thang like that there? Somebody google it, or ask Setanta or something.

I can get you to the Latin. You're on your own for the previous Greek.

Hic sapientia est. Qui habet intellectum, conputet numerum bestiae.
Numerus enim hominis est: et numerus eius est sescenti sexaginta sex.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » June 6 2006
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 04:36:26