Fake Fla. doctor offers free breast exams

Reyn

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 09:27 pm
Are people really this gullible? Shocked

Fake Fla. doctor offers free breast exams

MIAMI - A 76-year-old man claiming to be a doctor went door-to-door in a Florida neighborhood offering free breast exams, and was charged with sexually assaulting two women who accepted the offer, police said Thursday.

One woman became suspicious after the man asked her to remove all her clothes and began conducting a purported genital exam without donning rubber gloves, investigators said.

The woman then phoned the Broward County Sheriff's Office and the suspect fled. He was arrested at another woman's apartment in the same Lauderdale Lakes neighborhood on Wednesday, a sheriff's spokesman said.

The white-haired suspect, Philip Winikoff, carried a black bag and claimed to be visiting on behalf of a local hospital.

"He told the woman that he was in the neighborhood offering free breast exams," sheriff's spokesman Hugh Graf said in a statement.

At least two women, both in their 30s, let him into their homes and he fondled and sexually assaulted them, the investigators said.

Winikoff was not a doctor, Graf said. He worked as a shuttle driver for an auto dealership.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 452 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 04:35 am
If it weren't for the stress suffered by the women, this would be absolutely hilarious.
0 Replies

Cheri Amour

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 05:33 am
I couldn't help but snicker and shake my head. I know what the man was thinking but what in the world were the women thinking?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 05:42 am
Normally I would never criticize the victim of a sexual assault, but in this case, those women must have had Jello in place of brains. Who lets a stranger in a home to conduct a breast exam?

What doctor walks around offering examinations for free????

I am curious as to the mental state of the 76 year old "doctor".
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 05:43 am
Cheri Amour wrote:
I couldn't help but snicker and shake my head. I know what the man was thinking but what in the world were the women thinking?

Money?

A smart woman would agree to the brest test, dob him in to police sue his arse orf and collect all for the inconvienience of a tiity rub.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 05:44 am
Link to another story about this
0 Replies

Cheri Amour

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 06:01 am
No doubt his metal state was that of a dirty old man.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 11:57 am
Cheri Amour wrote:
No doubt his metal state was that of a dirty old man.

Interesting Freudian slip there, Cheri. You sure you don't mean his plastic, rather than metal, state? Anyway, welcome to A2K. It beats SB hands down.
0 Replies

Cheri Amour

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 01:03 pm
Merry it was more of an early morning typing error than anything else. I meant to say "mental" Embarrassed
I've been a member here for a while now, watching, reading, getting a feel for the place, but I mainly hang my hat at SB and I'm sure that won't change.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Fake Fla. doctor offers free breast exams
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.48 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 12:23:02