How Do You Hide the Evidence?

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 03:24 pm
1 word: arsenic

It's easy to get.
Easy to adminster.
And hard to find.

Heavy metals are not routinely tested for and can have baffling symptoms for which the cause is not found in time.

Course, if they DO test and they find loads of it in the victim, you might want to think about skipping town.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 06:06 pm
you know bella, i watched one of those real crime shows where it turns out the guy was poisening his wife with arsenic (she's still alive, he's in prison)

Anywho....apparantly arsenic doesn't stay in the blood long, but remains in for instance, the hair.

Well, they decided to check the wife for arsenic poisening at one point, so what do they do? They take some of her blood and say "Duhhhh....there's no arsenic here, so it couldn't be that" They sent her home from the hospital....again.

It wasn't until much later that they did a hair sample and found it.

duhhhhh......
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 06:11 pm
Interesting....

I'm more interested in learning how to hide myself.

(the diner is on the north side of town.....)

But I'm going to listen just in case I ever need somthing other than myself to disappear.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 06:14 pm
I have hidden the "evidence" for years and years,
but then they converted to Euros and I am stuck with
my billion of Lire.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 06:40 pm
I don't worry about it. Everybody is self involved and not looking at me, of all people, too bor....ing.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 06:55 pm
Swallow hard...........
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 03:46 pm
makemeshiver33 wrote:
Swallow hard...........

Shocked Laughing

now what kind of evidence is that exactly....
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 04:34 pm
Before I even commit my crime, I will take a job at the local CSI squad and see how they deal with 'the evidence' that might give me some insider clues on how to 'clean up'

But, you know, sometimes, things just don't go as planned, and you wind up with... evidence. If that should ever happen, I have the perfect solution... I'll just call my fellow countryman, nimh, who seems to have a no nonsense attitude to these kind of left overs...

Naj
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 11:24:20