How Do You Hide the Evidence?

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 08:24 pm
Okay, you've committed the crime; what do you do with the evidence? Oh, I don't care what crime. I am no snooping busy body type of person. If you want to tell us, fine. If not, I just want to know your little secret ways of dealing with the incriminating aspect of it. What keeps you from being found out?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,368 • Replies: 27
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 08:26 pm
I have a vat of acid in the basement, a plethora of chain saws, a large meat grinder, and a whole shitload of pigs.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 08:37 pm
What evidence? <smiles>
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 08:38 pm
the toilet can flush most organic material
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 08:39 pm
Heh, on my personal blog I have a running thing about how to kill someone and not get caught. Every time there is a newspaper article about someone getting caught after x number of years I post comments on what they should have done differently.

2 tips - leased storage sheds are a bad idea and hiding the body in an appliance has been done to death (pardon the pun!).
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 08:44 pm
I take it you would frown on leaving bodies in the car trunk as you go about the day'as business, hey, fishin'?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 08:44 pm
evidence? Destroy it......totally.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 08:47 pm
put a body in a block of concrete.

acid, or pigs will destroy that evidence as well
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 08:50 pm
I bet fishin knows what happened to Hoffa, but doesn't want to admit it.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 08:57 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
I take it you would frown on leaving bodies in the car trunk as you go about the day'as business, hey, fishin'?

It might be ok to do for one day but I wouldn't recommend keeping a body in there long term.

I'm a big fan of dehydrating the body, griniding it up and then adding it to a nice fresh batch of cement. Prefferably, that'd be formed into cement blocks which are then taken out to sea and dumped overboard. Wink
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 09:02 pm
Seems they generally get caught in the act of grinding.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 09:13 pm
I use:

6 interns with paper shredders,
5 international bank accounts,
4 fake companies run by
3 off-shore holding companies,
2 complementarily complicated accountants, and
1 deceptive lawyer.

(My crime is not murder.)
0 Replies

lemonegg2001

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 01:03 am
CSI taught me, If you have any evidence, burn it.

any sperm, hair, fiber, fingerprint, tissue, blood will be vanish or turn into carbon.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 01:48 pm
Amigo wrote:
evidence? Destroy it......totally.

Don't ask me why, but this especially gave me chills. Shocked

I don't really hide my evil. I'm pretty blatant. I like to see their faces as I commit de crime - otherwise, why bother?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 02:01 pm
boil the body.
take the soft flesh and feed it to dogs.

powder the bones and mix it in with your potting soil
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 02:02 pm
Depends on what crime I'm committing that day. Murder by stabbing with an icicle is pretty foolproof, so is eating the roast leg of lamb you've just used as a bludgeon. (Is that "Lamb Ammerdam"?)

I have to admit that neither of these is my own idea, but I haven't come up with a better one.

Yet.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 02:03 pm
so is beating someone with a long balloon of frozen water.

blunt trauma, no weapon
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 02:10 pm
edgarblythe wrote:

Trunks are a very bad idea.

No joke, I once inviewed this nurses aid for a home health agency I worked for. There was something about her, the way she responded to this one innocent question I asked her, that made me decide not to hire...just my gut. I made a note on the file to not hire if she reapplied.

A few years later, after I'd left, my bf said, "hey they're talking about (the company name)....Same girl, same company hired her after I'd left....found the body of a patient that'd been missing 2 or 3 days. South Florida, very hot.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 02:51 pm
Good gut, chai. That is downright creepy.

I once had a new woman in for training at one of homes I was part-manager of.
First day, she gave the client a kiss on the lips to say good-night.
I was like....woooahhh!!
How do some of these people make it into homes?!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 02:56 pm
Dress the body in an ermine robe and place it in a sitting postion at the back of the House of Lords. It will probably be discovered during refurbishment work in the year 2060, but by then, who cares.....?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How Do You Hide the Evidence?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 11:27:09