THE WILDHEARTS. Anyone share this?

Baldtel

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 12:30 pm
How sad am I. I don't know if anyone else would have heard of this band, but after being a fan of THE WILDHEARTS for 9yrs, I have to say they're the GREATEST Very Happy . I'm now nearly 26 yrs old, and I think they're still top and have done since 17. Perfectly catchy and sing -a-long, with beautiful guitar riffs, but rocking at the same time and glorious harmony vocals. If you haven't heard of them, they have a HUGE back catalogue. If you wanna get into them, look out for an album comeout in a couple of months called "The Wildhearts must be destroyed"

Anyone else love this band as much as me? Are they big outside of UK and Japan? I've seen them 8 times and each time, i come back beeming from ear to ear.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 926 • Replies: 2
No top replies

mac11

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 01:34 pm
Welcome Baldtel! I haven't heard of The Wildhearts - but we've got folks here from all over. Maybe you'll find a kindred spirit yet! Very Happy
0 Replies

Struecker

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 03:44 pm
WILDHEARTS ROCK
An ex girlfriend of mine introduced me to the Wildhearts music a few years ago and I've never looked back. I saw them in Reading this last year and they were absolutley amazing live. It's just a damn pity about their ex bassist Danny and his Heroin problem. Hopefully he can beat it and come back to the band, so we can have the classic line up once again.
0 Replies