A "Get The Smegging Wabbit" Digression: or Bunny Fights Back

dlowan

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 08:31 am
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

:wink:
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 08:31 am
hehehehehehehehe

or if you prefer

sheshesheshesheshe Very Happy
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 06:45 am
Ahem - move out folks - move out.....

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*&*$%$% $%## %$ !!!!! *&^%$$ ^&%% #$@#@#@!!!!!!!!!!!!! &^&*^%$## $&$$# $%$@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, that's out - phew.

Tantrum, just a tantrum.....all over - show done folks!!!!!

Am I the only one needing to throw a tantrum round here this morning?

Boy.......oh......boy!!!!!

Dunno wot's come over me...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 06:54 am
Alright, move along . . . nothing to see here . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 06:57 am
AND it's dangerous - not sure I'se finished......

RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 07:09 am
I'll always remember the last words of my grandpappy who said "the truck..."
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 07:22 am
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 07:28 am
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREQERQFWQFQWFE

Blick

No thats not it ..............................
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 07:47 am
Hiama!!!!!
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 10:40 pm
anybody over here wanna fight? I'm ready.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 10:59 pm
Sure - anything to oblige - put 'em up!!!

heehee
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 06:13 am
he he

I guess I better go change my clothes, I'm all cooled off now. Hhew! I think I need a shower....

Thanks, Deb for the fight, I needed that...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 06:29 am
is it all over????? did anyone win? was I knocked out? wha' happened? my ears are spinning.....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 06:30 am
With ears like that, when they spin, do you take off like a helio-copeter ? ! ? ! ?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 06:34 am
nah - I take off like a duck - you know - rotors beating frantically - clumsy - looking like I am screaming "I'm gonna fall! I'm gonna fall!"

And then - I do...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 06:38 am
OUCH ! ! !

Do be careful, Our Dear Wabbit, we would miss you were you to do yourself an injury . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 06:43 am
No worries - always land on me round, furry, bum.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 09:43 am
No Bunny, there were no losers. Just......I feel all better and will be changing back into my legs soon (as soon as I have the time.) btw, I'm selling my house and salon. Moving to a small apartment on Prince St. and Wassau will be re-opening the cafe. The atmoshere there is much more relaxed and I won't have all that stuff to deal with. I am de-stuffing myself (except for my clothes, not need to go overboard.) Besides that, I'm keeping are my books and work, a desk and a bed........ Oh, but also, it's a loft so I'm going to also have a swing. For fun. It's a good thing your tush is padded, wouldn't want you to get hurt. anyway, I understand that you're no ordinary bunny (of Holy Grail fame.) Wouldn't want to tussle with ya, we might both end up dead. Laughing
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 10:01 am
Hiama is salivating at the thought of the Cafe opening it's doors again. he removes the bloody fur and bits of Lola and Dlowan lying on the ground and air mails the bits back to them. He walks through a door-hang on hold it - he walks through a door !!!!

What do you mean he walks through a door ?

Is he eating magic mushromms AGAIN

HIAMA IS EATING MAGIC MUSHROOMS AGAIN WATCH OUT EVERYONE HE IS GOING TO BLOW

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:aC1pShj53BYC:www.photolib.noaa.gov/animals/images/big/anim0841.jpg
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 12:48 pm
wow! HIAMA. That was something. It's appears to be a spontaneous, mutual blowing........ Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 08:53:49