A "Get The Smegging Wabbit" Digression: or Bunny Fights Back

dlowan

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 06:02 am
Farmerman says the place is boring and there needs to be more conflict; Craven has turned into a smegging conservative overnight; clearly we need more fire, more aggro, more bottle...

Also, a lot of you delight in Bunny Baiting anyway - so, here is the place to come for a debate, an argument, a rumble, a fight, a barney.

You wanted it, now you got it, see the fur fly - WANNA TAKE IT OUTSIDE?

Just try me....

(please remember I carry concealed weapons....)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 28,886 • Replies: 945
No top replies

the prince

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 06:09 am
U do know that if you are concealing weapons, you might incur the warth of the US, UK and Aussie forces ???
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 06:36 am
Well, the US forces will kill the UK forces in friendly fire - the US forces will then be so embarrassed and their brass will be running around in so many circles trying to cover their arses that they will be leaderless and easy to pick off - and - since when have Australians been able to defeat Wabbits?

C -

Next
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 06:40 am
U mean all those hard butted aussie soldiers cant even kill a rabbit ????
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 06:43 am
Yep.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 06:43 am
Not THIS Wittle Wabbit, anyway.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 06:48 am
They probably are scared of yr weapons of mass concealment !! Or they confuse yr ciggie smoke with gas.....

<sigh> No real men in Oz these days I guess...
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 06:50 am
Oh no! An armed wabbit... Shocked next thing you know the wabbit will have legs too! Forced disarmament is the only solution. Quick, rip her arms off! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 07:00 am
G - Men, mice - it is all the same.....bring on the dancing mins....

Ah, Fishin' took the hook!

Reel him in! Gaff him! Now I have him at my mercy - he is about to meet my inner dominatrix.....heehee
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 07:03 am
Unleash the hounds! Full steam ahead! Lock 'n load!

Watch it wabbit. I've got my little fingie on the big red button and I'm not afwaid of nukin' ya!

dominatrix eh?? Well now.. *snicker*
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 07:04 am
A dominatrix holding a fishing rod instead of a whip.....now that is something new !!!!

And just why does the evil wabbit want to see dancing mins ??????
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 07:04 am
psssssssssst....that lil red button is on the remote control of the fart machine......
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 07:09 am
http://www.nps.gov/amis/erabbithunt.htm
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 07:10 am
Gautam wrote:
psssssssssst....that lil red button is on the remote control of the fart machine......

QUITE YOU! Don't be given away state secrets. The fate of the free world is at stake here. The wabbit must be disarmed! Very Happy
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 07:10 am
No, no G - the "big" red button is what Bunnies have used to lead mins around by lo these many millenia - c'mon Fishin' - take your finger off the trigger, you KNOW you wanna- here, lemme tickle the button.....heeheehee - aha! I have disarmed the button - now you are mine, all MIIIIIIINEEEEEEE!

Dancin' mins, prancin' peacocks - it's all entertainment....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 07:12 am
Are any of you folk aiming to give me a fair fight at some point, hmmmmmmmmmm? (examines nails while making Fishin' dance at the end of the rod....)

Those rabbits were having such fun baiting those Indians - what a merry crew!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 07:13 am
You cannot fight fairly with an unfair wabbit.

Btw, mins tails are much better than peacocks....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 07:14 am
And to think, 'Pat the Bunny' USED to be my favorite childhood book...I am off to my hutch to cry....what happened d-? The horror, the horror....
0 Replies

marycat

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 07:15 am
In Texas, all the restaurants have signs on the front doors saying it's illegal to bring your concealed weapons inside.
(It's legal most other places to carry a concealed weapon here.)

Walter, why are those people waving batons at the bunny? Are they trying to conduct a Bunny Symphony?
0 Replies

marycat

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 07:16 am
What's a min?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A "Get The Smegging Wabbit" Digression: or Bunny Fights Back
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 10:17:51