A "Get The Smegging Wabbit" Digression: or Bunny Fights Back

bobsmyth

Reply Sun 25 May, 2003 06:08 pm
And how is your bubbly bunny self wabbit.
0 Replies

bobsmyth

Reply Sun 25 May, 2003 06:11 pm
By the way -- I thought of you the other day when I saw this:

A Bunny Story

Once there was a man who was peacefully driving down a windy road.
Suddenly, a bunny skipped across the road and the man couldn't stop. He hit the bunny head on. Once the man knew what had happened, he quickly jumped out of his car to check the scene. There, laying lifeless in the middle of the road, was the Easter bunny.

The man cried out, "Oh no! I have committed a terrible crime! I have run over the Easter bunny!"

The man started sobbing quite hard and then he heard another car approaching. It was a woman in a red convertable. The woman stopped and asked what the problem was.

The man explained, "I have done something horribly sad. I have run over the Easter bunny. Now there will be no one to deliver eggs on Easter Day, and it's all my fault."

The woman ran back to her car. A moment later, she came back carrying a spray bottle. She ran over to the motionless bunny and sprayed it. The bunny immediately sprang up, ran into the woods, stopped, and waved back at the man and woman. Then it ran another 10 feet, stopped, and waved. It then ran another 10 feet, stopped, and waved again. It did this over and over and over again until the man and the woman could no longer see the bunny.

Once out of sight, the man exclaimed, "What is that stuff in that bottle?"

The woman replied, "It's harespray. It revitalizes hare and adds permanent wave."
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 25 May, 2003 06:11 pm
LOL!

I am but fair to middling, thankee - in the grip of a nasty ear, eye and chest infection - hence deaf, nearly blind and coughing like a good 'un and in consequence nearly mute.

Sigh....

But I can type when I am well enough to sit up...

How are you?
0 Replies

marycat

Reply Sun 25 May, 2003 06:14 pm
Poor bunny! Here is some chicken soup in a mug for you.

\_/?
0 Replies

bobsmyth

Reply Sun 25 May, 2003 06:16 pm
I feel great. Sorry you're under the weather. For respite and seeing you're subpar for a change I'll be nice to you. We can renew the battle when you're a worthy opponent again. Deal?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 25 May, 2003 07:10 pm
Chronic Coney Colic?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 25 May, 2003 09:04 pm
No. But it is horrid.

Deal, Bob.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 25 May, 2003 09:05 pm
Thank you, Marycat!
0 Replies

marycat

Reply Sun 25 May, 2003 09:10 pm
You're welcome. It's homemade, too.

Now get back in bed before my mothering instincts take over and I tie you down there! You will have bedrest. No excuses.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 25 May, 2003 09:29 pm
Get well soon bunny, I hear that vet expenses for sick bunnies can be pricey indeed....
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 07:04 am
Sowwy to hear you is unwell wabbit, its no fun beating up a sick wabbit so I'll wait until you're well again-hurry back to rude health so we can start making life hard for you again-what else is there to do ?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 08:31 am
Write a novel? Make a painting or sculpture? Visit the sick? Become a hippy?

There must be SOMETHING!
0 Replies

bobsmyth

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 08:36 am
What more fun can there be than whomping wascally wabbits with wim and wigor.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 08:53 am
Awwww bunny !! Get well soon - the worst thing after a bunny is a sick bunny.....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 08:54 am
How sweet, not, she said witheringly....
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 08:56 am
U know me babes, I have just lost my wisdom tooth, and hence part of my wisdom !
0 Replies

bobsmyth

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 08:57 am
Oh! Oh! Sounds like she's on the mend. Sharpen those implements of destruction.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 09:00 am
Nah - I am not on the mend, sadly...... getting to be a major pain - and I am about to run out of sick days. Waaaaaaaaaaah!

I can still bite occasionally, though....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 09:02 am
Look on the bright side, at least it isn't SARS
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 09:22 am
How do I know THAT?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/08/2024 at 08:58:38