A "Get The Smegging Wabbit" Digression: or Bunny Fights Back

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 15 May, 2003 06:37 pm
I have two flowers by o'keefe. they both look like vaginas. but orange/ purple and such. i 'inherited' them with my room. but since i am eastern european, i'm off the hook anyway (we don't like feminists in that corner of the world)
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 15 May, 2003 08:52 pm
Somehow, I don't think worms will do the trick; on the other hand, hee, hee, penises just might distract her long enough to be captured and sent back to wherever bunnies should be living without bringing devastation to the land of OZ.

The problem, of course, is that men have so much trouble talking about their penises that they keep resorting to worms. There are lovely new penis stories that should be read and appreciated on the penis thread, for their intellectual content of course, but they might also give a few of you ideas on capturing the bunny's interest. Reading can be so...uplifting.

I guess that leads to another problem, one of how long a bunny's interest can be captured until the bunny hops on toward another subject--bunnies aren't known for their staying power, more's the pity. This bunny, in particular, seems a most perverted hit and run bunny, more interested in violent machines than lovely tools that can be used for so many intriguing situations. But I digress.

There is an eclipse of the moon going on right now on the east coast of the US. The full moon is slowly becoming shadowed by the earth's movement inbetween the sun and the moon. This might be the moment to twap the wabbit, take her to a place safe from the influence of the full moon and hope sanity will return. She might go through a metamorphasis back to a normal wascally wabbit, leaving her vampirish formation to fade into wabbit history, a Watership Down kind of nightmare about werewabbits lost in the fog of wabbit folklore. Or not.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 15 May, 2003 11:12 pm
Go figure....total lunar eclipse and it's cloudy in Toronto...grrrrrrr...
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 01:11 am
Nah, stake through the heart. Only way.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 02:35 am
Shud that stake be rare or well done ???
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 16 May, 2003 07:25 pm
Oh wabbit, hey wabbit, where are you? Did the lunar eclipse take away your evil persona? Are you waiting to attack the first innocent kibbutzer that comes along?

Gautam, I'll take mine medium rare.
0 Replies

marycat

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 12:18 am
Bleu for me, thanks. Well, I guess that depends on the cut and the establishment, sometimes I'll take it rare to medium rare, but that's a discussion for another thread...

There was SUCH a lightning storm in Austin tonight. Did anyone else see it? It was absolutely amazing! Like God was having a disco with a strobe light. Just to the north of my place. And there was a nearly full moon that managed to stay just above the thick black clouds where the whole storm thing was taking place. Truly amazing.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 06:09 am
Anyone here from Tornado Alley?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 06:12 am
No tornadoes here, but will the lightning capital of the US do?
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 07:02 am
Just wondering whether anyone's got their tornado shelters connected to the Net. Seriously, we've just ended 4 years of drought with a 4 weeks of straight rainfall (after everything burnt down, they're never gonna tell you this in those 'shrimp on the barbie ads). All those tornados - is any of this stuff considered to be 'abnormal' weather?
0 Replies

marycat

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 07:34 am
Mr Stillwater, did you see a man in a boat full of animals at any time during the rain that followed the drought? Just wondering...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 07:45 am
Hmmm - I hope your rain is on its way to us, Mr S!

Whereabouts in WA are you?

We do seem to get Perth's weather - although it is sort of wet now, but quite warm - sort of tropical. In MAY!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 12:12 pm
Mr Still lives in Sydney.

Let me confirm - the weather is (and has been) crap! All bunny warrens have been flooded. Fortunately, the bunny numbers in the inner suburbs of Sydney, where I live, are not great. I wouldn't want to see those poor little bunny-wunnies swimming for their life.

In the last week we've had absolutely torrential rain every day. I apologise to anyone who came to Sydney in May on my suggestion. I have no idea just how much rain - but I was watching out for the boat and the animals. Flooding in lots of places - leading to the occasional funny story.

However, this rain hasn't spread inland, past the coastal fringe. The rest of the state is still in drought. Confused This is, however, where most of the bunnies live, so dem buns are safe!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 18 May, 2003 12:29 am
hmmm, it is tropical weather in my head too. after party, phhhthttt. humid and low air pressure. wuzzzwxxxzxccc. better go to bed, yippeeee.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 18 May, 2003 01:21 am
What a rude signature Dagglepuss! And you such a nice goil!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 18 May, 2003 11:17 am
I ain't the only one out there you know, look around closely, tell me how many more signatures like that you'll find!
0 Replies

Flatted 5th

Reply Sun 18 May, 2003 12:13 pm
http://www.quicklysell.com/imagehosting1/bob/bunyup.jpg
NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 18 May, 2003 01:11 pm
Ooo, Flatted Fifth, our very own wascally wabbit might fall in love with that great big hunk of bunny love.

Unless she gets all weird again and kills it.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 18 May, 2003 01:53 pm

Flatted Fifth
That's a lot of wabbit! Or, an extremely miniscule person. Shocked

Do they grow like that in Orygun? Once again - bigger and better in the US Confused

0 Replies

Flatted 5th

Reply Sun 18 May, 2003 03:48 pm
"Rabbit Pellets" is a contraction in terms in this case Margo.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/08/2024 at 11:26:16