ColdHearted

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 03:31 pm
Lash wrote:
Something really bad is going on with him.

I bet he's suicidal.

yup yup.
My thoughts exactly.

Quote:
Drugs? No....know how he feels about that, there is no way. The man barely takes an asprin, unless its for a headache

He sure does take that alcohol though doesnt he..

not much diffrence there .

( nice to see you again!!! )
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 04:07 pm
LOL, I could see the conversation starter to the brain tumor thoughts....

Definetly could be....he went to the doctor the other day, get this...Complaining about his stomach burning...and how it burnt from his throat down.

HUMM...I asked him.." Couldn't be all that alcohol you consume...could it?"

His answer: "Naww..that just makes it feel better".

Yea..."It just eats the lining away eventually, besides..you get drunk enough, hell nothing will hurt till the next morning!"

He's so damned pig headed and smarter than anyone else. Sometimes I'd just like to beat his ears in....

Its unrealistic how well I know this man, you'd be surprised at how many people think that I'm his wife. I just laugh...

But seriously, I can read him like an open book. I know what he's thinking, why...and what he's going to say, before he says it. And it shakes him up sometimes....I know him as well as I know my own husband, just not in an intimate manner.

I see someone that used to be fun, and playful....turning into an unbearable ass in front of me.

But...you see, he knows me very well too. And he knows that I will only take so much before I have had enough. I know how to deal with him, and have been dealing with him. But its getting too hard...to continue to be harsh with him. If you don't stand up, stand your ground with him, and make him realize that he might be wrong, then you get no where.

Example from the other day: He does the morning order, comes out of the cooler, jumps my butt in front of another man. Never asks...just implies that I have order too much of an item, wants to know why I did it? That it cost him... X amount of money to have that much in the cooler.

My response: "No..I didn't do it! You did."

He stood there, berating me in front of a customer, it took all of 2 minutes before I jumped back...I had..had enough, I flogged him in front of the man, told him he'd better check his records. That I ordered what was needed, that it come in with the order. That if there was a mistake made, it was on him, not me!"

The man in the kicthen with me...looked completely humorous at the moment, bless his heart.

But I pulled my records...made him pull his, and sure enough, the mistake was made on his part. He had to admit fault.

But my point here is...before you jump someone, you find out who made the mistake, ask politely, get the information beforehand before you cut loose on someone. He just jumps...all knowing, and knows nothing.

About the third time he jumped me in front of a customer about a week later, I went OFF. I let the customer get gone, and I got him again. I told him this time, that if he had something to say to me, by all means say it, but he'd better NEVER say it in front of another customer..that was uncalled for! And if he'd bothered to shut up and listen...to think about what was just said, he'd known what I was talking about when I said it, instead of wanting to just jump my ass for the fun of it.!

But thats how you work him, if you are at fault, then fine...take the blame, take the ass eating. But if not, you stand your ground firm with him and don't back down. You show him his mistake, make him admit that he was wrong.....

Attitude change............immediately, for the moment. Until he finds something else to raise hell about.

Shocked I think I want a DIVORCE!
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 04:10 pm
I think I need to find another job, I feel that part of the problem is the fact that our professional lives and personal lives have clashed.

And I know...jumping your boss isn't the most professional way to handle matters. But thats where that friends line crosses over into the professional.

I can.....and have, and will do it.

No one else can get away with it...but I do.

I'm just not going to take his crap........if there isn't a reason for me to have too.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 04:11 pm
MMS--

A DIVORCE? Just one?

How is your husband doing? And your charming sister?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 04:22 pm
Wooo WEEE NODDY.......did you open a can of worms or what?

Husband: Doing fine, he's on vacation this week, for Turkey season of course. Life as he knows it stops completely. He's on "Vacation". So..he's back to normal. LOL Feels 100% better than he did, And he acts it. I've seen some of the old him come out again...the good parts.

Were headed to Missouri this weekend. He's got a job interview, so a move, maybe in our future. I'm really hoping that we do move.

The reason, ....many. I would like to go where no one knows us, fresh start away from all the drama kings/queens in our lives. And....if there is to be any drama created, then we'll create it ourselves.

We like our life simple....quiet....and without trouble brewing. And if he gets this job, it will mean that he'll make enough that I want have to work, I can finish my education, tend to my kids and slow my schedule down a bit. Its still as busy as it was...if not more busy. I'm still going 5 days a week....5 to work, 5 nights to ball practices, started an online business, my school... somewhere mixed in, and then I still have the house. And oh yeah...we have started up our dogs again. HUMMM

My sister: Humm, she's back. Was gone in the Army Nat'l Gaurd for over 6 months. Talk of her going to Bosnia. Kids are doing wonderful, great!!!!! Dad took his role surprisingly well, and has been a wonderful benefit to those two children. I see smiles, calmness, and an overall happiness that was gone.

She........not sure. She calls, I humm, haww..and uhhum her. Don't make mention of much of anything. I did mention the Missouri trip, she jumped up and said that if we moved there, she was going with us. (NO WAY IN HELL) But so is half of our lil town...lol
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 04:24 pm
BTW, I'm not trying to make a drama out of my work situation. I do not sit and dwell on it. I'm just concerned about someone that means alot to me.

I feel helpless, and scared at his lack of compassion, respect and sympathy for those that are walking around him. Its...cold.........

I go to work, do my job and take no prisoners...when it comes to him.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 05:52 pm
MMS--

When friends turn into strangers....frightening.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that the Show Me State wants you and your immediate family.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 09:21 am
I'm curious -- and if this has already been covered, I've missed it, and I apologize if this seems harsh -- but why do you have to enable his drinking by doing his liquor runs? And, particularly, for his girlfriend? This can't possibly be a part of any job description. Perhaps he is in denial about his drinking because he doesn't go to the store and lay the money on the counter. Well, he should. It's his thing and you do not have to be a party to it.

I mean, in all honesty, let's get real here, what is he gonna do, fire you? If he does, apply for unemployment and if you are denied benefits because of being fired, tell them what you've told us. I'm sure a hearing in front of the unemployment commission will be a fine how-de-do for him. It's awfully hard to deny a drinking problem when it's being recorded by a court reporter.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 02:39 pm
Hi Jespah...

By no way was the harsh to question...lol I should restate that: I go...when I'm headed that way. I ask..if he needs anything? He'll hand me a $100 bill and say, "Two of mine, one of hers." Its not part of the job description...lol

But how I know what he's drinking, is because he tells on himself. His last trip over there, and then I usually know when he goes the next time. I just did the math....

I just think I need to bow out gracefully, before a friendship has ended. I am too intertwined in our personal and his business dealings, and the lines have gotten fuzzy.

Its been 5 years of working for him, and this just started about 6 months ago. Before it was kind of unique that we could handle the two together and it not effect one or the other. Not many can do that...

Apparently we can't anymore either.....
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 03:22 pm
WEll.....Mr. Coldhearted got hit where it hurt this morning early,...deep inside his pockets.

Seems we had a thief break in via the backdoor, with the use a large crowbar, cut the phone lines, beat the alarm box off the inside of the wall, trashed his office, took the money out of the safe, which someone didn't lock...AND...pried open the ATM machine that sits 15 feet... within the front ...GLASS doors.

Not only did Mr. Coldhearted loose that money, but also the store was closed for business today for 8 hours, due the Crime Scene Investigator doing his job.

Tally that up, and its a large sum of money....

I hate that it happened......

But a thiefs greed also got him caught. His square jaw line and cigarette hanging out of his mouth was caught on camera. When he thought he was beating the "actual" security box off the wall, it was the old one that wasn't in use anymore. The computer sitting behind him on the desk, is the actual security camera....

Just wish he had smiled for the candid camera....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 03:33 pm
was it the boss himself?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 03:42 pm
No, it wasn't him....Mr.Coldhearted....

This guy does look familiar to me, if I seen him again, I'd know him...no doubt about it.

I wanted in the store soooooooooo badly when they were processing the crime scene...it would have been a great learning experience. I have..ummm, 8 months left on my degree....and chompin' at the bit to get to see something..sumthin'....
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 04:32 pm
Have any ditzy waitresses with enterprising boyfriends been fired lately?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 05:04 pm
Yep...Noddy, fired one about 2 weeks ago....

But, it wasn't him....We know everybody's...everybody..lol

But I can't help but feel that there is a connection to Mr. Coldhearted's son...and the break in. Somewhere, I feel there is going to be a link....back to him..even if its through one of his friends....they knew what they were doing when they got in there, knew where everything was..... And I MAYBE WAY OFF BASE HERE.......but its just gut instinct.

He's been locking the safe, there are only a couple of us that have the combination. All of a sudden, he leaves it open? But thats like coldhearted's son...he's arrogant too. I call him the "Prince"....he told his father that.."I locked the office door." Whoo weee, how smart can we be?
But then again, he could have just picked it up and walked out with it....he didn't have a problem breaking into the ATM......
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 05:37 pm
MMS--

Is Sonny the sort of child with a bit of a chip on his shoulder who thinks he can outsmart everyone else--because everyone else is not as smart as he is?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 10:40 pm
You Betcha Noddy......!!

I was at this childs birth...he's working on 19, smart as a whip, college kid...comes across very polite, not aggressive, respectful. But I know he has a problem where his father is concerned.

I saw the picture of the thief....he's about 40ish....I just feel that he's linked to him somewhere, somehow...if not through one of Sonny's friends....
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 11:00 am
Ugly, ugly, ugly.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » ColdHearted
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 09:23:19