ENGLISH HOUSEWIFE CARRYING OUT SEX SURVEY (WOMEN)

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 06:41 am
Righty ho, first the inroductions.

I am first of all, a woman of the female variety, currently living in England.
My name is Avril Premier (Mrs), and I have been in touch with your moderators in order to gain permission regarding the carrying out of a sex survey, purely for the benefit of women (preferably those that fit into the young and nubile category).

They have made special arrangements for this thread, making any pictorial content only visible to the women members, for your peace of mind and confidentiality.
The male members may view the wording on the thread, but I can assure you that they will not be able to see your pictures, no matter how saucy they may be.

MARVELLOUS!

Therefore, I appeal to your overwhelming desire of the sisterhood bonding variety, and ask that you submit the following (purely for scientific research) :-

1. Photos that show your various body piercings.

2. Polaroids of your most saucy dalliance.

3. Artistic pictures of you whilst wearing your favourite lingerie.

4. Any pictures that you may have, showing you using an implement in the kitchen.

5. Any private photos that you may have of your sister, mother or Aunt.

6. A fully detailed written account of your most erotic confession, and what effect it had on your clematis.

I will pop back in an hour or so, as I have to shoot off and get on with all the things that us women have to do, like vacuuming, cooking, serving a drink to the man of the house and asking if he is in need of any sexual favours.

Cheeri-ho.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,682 • Replies: 35
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 06:43 am
Say, Miss Avril, do you have some free time this evening?

Hubba, hubba . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 06:45 am
That Lord is getting more like the old Craven every day.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 06:46 am
I have this marvelous bridge for sale.................................... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

WhoodaThunk

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 06:48 am
Re: ENGLISH HOUSEWIFE CARRYING OUT SEX SURVEY (WOMEN)
Mrs Avril Premier wrote:
6. A fully detailed written account of your most erotic confession, and what effect it had on your clematis.

I've found that a good mulch base far outweighs erotic confessions when it comes to clematis husbandry.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 06:53 am
Welcome to A2K, Mrs Avril Premier! And my very best wishes for the success of your admirable, elightened sex survey! I'm certain you'll get the responses you require here!

Cheerio! Very Happy
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 07:06 am
So far, only one April Fool.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 07:13 am
Noddy24 wrote:
So far, only one April Fool.

And who might that be, hmmmm? :wink:
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 08:21 am
I'd answer, but I'm very busy as I have all this nekkid vacuuming to do.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 08:25 am
Laughing

You don't find that a little chilly at this time of year, jespah? :wink:
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 08:40 am
Cooking bacon naked is the sexiest thing in the world.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 08:44 am
shewolfnm wrote:
Cooking bacon naked is the sexiest thing in the world.

I do not want any part of my skin NEAR a bacon pan, when the damn stuff starts spattering! Mad
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 08:45 am
Laughing
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 09:56 am
See, nekkie vacuuming is considerably safer. But yes, chillier. So I confess, I'm not utterly naked. I wear socks.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 09:58 am
I like watering the garden naked.

nothing like good ole warm mud between the

well...

I like it.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 10:16 am
Welcome to A2K, Avril Premier! It is exciting to have new members here!
Regarding your quest for photos of naked women; I am not a woman and would be reluctant to disrobe, but I do have a photo of a naked woman, actually, an offspring of mine.

You see, I like to dabble in bestiality and one day I approached an unwary deer. The deer was grazing and didn't hear me sneak up behind her. I unzipped myself and raced forward... toward the bliss. But milliseconds before blessed penetration a duck flew between me and the deer and, before I knew what was happening, the duck was forced into the orifice, propelled by my appendage.

I couldn't stop at that point and the death cry of the duck was almost lost to me. But I did hear the final weak "quack" as I had an earth-shattering climax. I withdrew and sank to my knees. The deer raced away.

The years drifted by and one day I saw what could have only been the product of that fateful day. It had to have been my daughter. She looked at me over the fence....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bardha/hagantler.jpg

Then she snorted and was gone.
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 10:18 am
English housewife
Do I detect a certain Lordliness in this lady?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 10:20 am
Oh my god, Tomkitten! Have I been duped!?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 10:20 am
And to think that I bared my soul.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 10:26 am
Gus fathered a spriggan?!

I bet she does know the LordE. I bet she's his Slovak wife. She looks Slovak - look at that shirt.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » ENGLISH HOUSEWIFE CARRYING OUT SEX SURVEY (WOMEN)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 03:35:38