Man Crashes Car After Snake Attacks Him

Reyn

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 10:29 am
Man Crashes Car After Snake Attacks Him

NAPLES, Fla. (AP) - A man crashed his car after a pet snake he had wrapped around his neck began attacking him, authorities said.

Witnesses reported that Courtland Page Johnson, 30, of East Naples, was driving erratically and crashed his PT Cruiser into several barricades about 9 p.m. Tuesday. He got out of his car, wrestled with the snake and then drove off, reports said.

When authorities caught up with Johnson at his home, he told them he crashed into another car that had stopped short in front of him. After questioning, Johnson admitted he panicked when his snake bit him.

He had cuts and freshly dried blood on his body, but did not need medical attention, reports said.

Johnson was charged with leaving the scene of a crash.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 319 • Replies: 2
No top replies

parados

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 10:34 am
What was the snake charged with?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 10:53 am
Friend of mine runs a zoo hes a mad bugger but thats beside the point. He went somewhere to get a crocodile ( a small(ish) one. popped it into a cardboard box and put it ont he back seat of the car.

during the drive home the croc almost escaped the cardboard box and my friend tried to put back in the box ....whilst still driving. naturally he was sighted driving eraticaly by a policeman who after pulling my friend over asked "and what is the reason you were driving so erratically sir". My friend truthfuly replied "I was trying to put my crocodile back in its box".

naturally the policeman was a little skeptical of this so my friend suggested he take a look in the back seat.

"^^ F%^&*k me dead there's a croc in your back seat " was the policemans response.

Theyre on the ball, are our boys in blue
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Man Crashes Car After Snake Attacks Him
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 08:34:51