Car commercial song

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 09:33 pm
OK, here is another one that has me hooked. It was about 2 years ago & it shows 2 guys in a car with a woman. The woman is in the front passenger seat & they start playing this upbeat wicked dance tune on the radio & she turns it up & the girl starts moving (almost robotic) in the car. The guy in back seat is moving a little & has a fro or locks going on (kinda reminds me of the guitarist for "guns n roses" The woman is wearing a cap & has long dark hair. The other guy who is driving is is looking at the woman like he's saying "yeah girl you can really move". They have played it on the radio a few times.....Anyone got a clue?????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 865 • Replies: 7
No top replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 09:43 pm
nup, definately cant help you with that one sorry.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 11:22 pm
That sounds like "Dirty Vegas"..Days Go By.

Dave Chapelle did a parody of the commercial.
0 Replies

nyyankee

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:52 am
2packs you are right.....tried to download it from itunes & find out Ihave to buy the whole album.....no biggie, most of the songs on there I sampled sounded nice. thanks for the help
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 07:13 pm
You are most welcome.

The real video for the song is pretty cool on it's own, it's about a guy that loved to dance...he would dance in front of a store all day long, he danced so much that his girl got tired of waiting on him and walked off and out of his life.

Then it shows him all grown up...20yrs later, wearing a suit and packing a briefcase...he removes the jacket drops the case and begins to dance in front of the same old store...dancing for his lost love.

If you have Winamp, in the media library under videos, you can find an acoustic version of the song..it's live in studio, just two plain looking white boys strumming on guitars...it's awesome.
0 Replies

nyyankee

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 07:20 pm
Hey 2packs, I was about to ask where can I download the video, it does sound awesome, but then I saw you told me. I have a MAC & therefore have iPhoto& iMovie HD & don't have a clue as to what your talking about. But I know they have videos on itunes, so I guess I would see if they have it. Thanks for the info
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 07:25 pm
My description was slightly off, but I only saw it once...a few years ago.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2431620
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 07:37 pm
Winamp is like Windows media player, or Real Player..its just a program to play music and videos.

I guess AOL loans some of the videos to Winamp, I went to the AOL site and they have even more there. The accustic version is there also.

http://search.aol.com/aolcom/video?invocationType=aolcomvideo&query=dirty%20vegas
0 Replies