www.jfkmurdersolved.com

PDiddie

Reply Sun 4 May, 2003 08:53 am
I sat next to Zack Shelton at a crawfish boil yesterday and we visited about his website (URL in title above).

For those of you who have followed this for the past 39 years he seems to have a lot of fresh data.

Here's a summary (from the site):

Quote:
The murder of John F. Kennedy was a conspiracy.

James Earl Files, in association with Charles Nicoletti and John Rosselli, were sent to Dallas by Sam Giancana, head of the Chicago mob and a known CIA covert operative, David Atlee Phillips.

The CIA and Mafia had full knowledge of the hit and CIA covert operatives were actively involved.

John Rosselli was flown into Dallas on a CIA supported Military Air Transport flight co-piloted by Robert Towh Plumlee.

Charles Nicoletti was driven into Dallas from the Grace Ranch in Arizona by Chauncey Holt.

David Atlee Phillips of the CIA orchestrated Oswald and possibly an unknown third party who was to have eliminated Oswald but who killed Officer J.D. Tippit instead. This man's identity is unknown.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,087 • Replies: 2
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 4 May, 2003 09:01 am
I absolutely believe it was Mafia hitmen hired by the CIA. I think that Robbie Kennedy's public stance against the Mafia was a smokescreen....and a mistake, obviously. The CIA probably didn't know what they were getting into when they first made the connection with the mob...or, if they did, they were then, and still are, a tool of the Republican party....why does this not surprise me?
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sun 4 May, 2003 11:05 am
Kennedy's big boo-boo in Cuba laid the (until then) top secret CIA out for all to see. The Senate subcommittees and hearings lamblasted the idea of a band of nutty murderers going around the world in the name of the USA, and overthrowing govts and such.

So, Kennedy (in part to deflect from his own grave errors and knowing USE of the CIA) said he was going to disband them. This is what killed him. Not the Republicans.....the CIA, with help from the mafia.

The Warren Commission members chose to live rather than tell the truth.

There is an underworld within the CIA that practically runs the country. A similar power structure within the DOD. Anybody else hear the story about Carter ordering a stop to the B-1, and an increase in some other weapon... Throughout his Presidency, the DOD actively built the B-1, but disguised it so it resembled Carter's preferred plane. When he got voted out, they whisked off a couple of parts and viola! The B-1.
0 Replies