How to train for "Guru in Training"

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 02:35 pm
By pure change I just noticed that I might become a "Guru in training" within a couple of days.

Before I get a sleepness night (which even is an hour shorter here tonight), thinking about how to train FOR a Guru in training - what do YOU think, I should and could do to prepare myself for that step forward to A2K-heaven?

http://www.unlimited-ideas.com/images/gallery/guru_animated.gif

Or should I just skip this and start instead with proper Guru training ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,012 • Replies: 86
No top replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 02:35 pm
I don't know, but good luck.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 02:43 pm
Whatever decision you make, I'm sure it will be the right one.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 03:35 pm
Walter--

Hell is mirky. So is the A2k Stratosphere. You're on your own.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 04:32 pm
Just be yourself.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 04:34 pm
dlowan wrote:
Just be yourself.

Oh gawd, NO
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 06:31 pm
WAX ON, WAX OFF.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 06:49 pm
1. A guru in training has to spend 8 hours aguing the impending apocalypse with an 18 year old Guatemalan anarchist, A 65 year old retired airforce captain who think everybody is a Marxist and a 35 year old new age artist priestess from Jashua tree california.

2.While you are doing this you have simutaniously jump to another thread and Flirt with a woman twice as young as you and twice as good looking that you have absolutely no chance in hell with.

3.All this while eating Cheese puffs and black coffee.

4.You also have to master jumping from A2K to the web to look up thing you know nothing about then jump back and pretend you knew everything there is to know the whole time. Duuhhh

And when your done if you don't have at five government agencies tracking you your doing it wrong. Very Happy
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 06:51 pm
What is guru? Does it sell on Ebay?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 07:10 pm
Amigo wrote:
1. A guru in training has to spend 8 hours aguing the impending apocalypse with an 18 year old Guatemalan anarchist, A 65 year old retired airforce captain who think everybody is a Marxist and a 35 year old new age artist priestess from Jashua tree california.

2.While you are doing this you have simutaniously jump to another thread and Flirt with a woman twice as young as you and twice as good looking that you have absolutely no chance in hell with.

4.You also have to master jumping from A2K to the web to look up thing you know nothing about then jump back and pretend you knew everything there is to know the whole time. Duuhhh

5.And when your done if you don't have at five government agencies tracking you your doing it wrong. Very Happy
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 08:33 pm
Amigo's got it!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 08:40 pm
Amigo wrote:

And when your done if you don't have at five government agencies tracking you your doing it wrong. Very Happy

Yes!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 08:49 pm
"Guru in training" has the same rules and regulations as everybody else. You don't get higher pay or honors. You're not recognized as someone special on a2k; and perhaps the opposite. Guru in training is a subset of other titles that has absolutely no added benefits or pay.

I've been suspended three times....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:22 pm
And I have never touched a Cheezel, a Guatamalan anarchist, or been suspended....or if I was I never noticed.

But CI has me worried......don't ALL Gurus in training have to become Craven's......oh, dammit, never mind.

NOW I'm provoked...whare is that goddamn Brazilian demon's spawn?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:59 pm
I didn't mean to quote my own thread. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Now thats arrogant.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 10:01 pm
watching with interest
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 10:10 pm
Another saturday night on A2K. What happen to me man?????? I was young, cool. chicks would buy me corndogs man. Free corndogs from babes!!!!!!

I need more cheese puffs. If I had a webcam you guys could see a grown man cry and eating Cheese puffs at the same time. Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 10:13 pm
heeheehee....
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 10:15 pm
Hey sneaky, Buy me a corndog.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 10:19 pm
Alright nevermind.

Can I buy YOU a corndog.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How to train for "Guru in Training"
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 06/17/2024 at 03:03:18