coke commercial song

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 09:08 pm
in the new coke commercial, the song I like the way you move. Who sang the song orgianlly thx ronnaaa2005
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,015 • Replies: 11
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 06:19 am
It seems to be OutKast.
0 Replies

nyyankee

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 05:04 pm
Ronna,
Jespah is wrong. I know the outkast song he is talking about & it is not the song that is featured on the new Coca-cola commercial. I, like you, am trying to find out who sings it. So when you do find out please let me know. ciao
0 Replies

rushfast5

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 07:39 pm
coke ad song
I guess that I don't really know what commercial you are talking about, but there is a new commercial where it is a big mess of people crowd surfing, and there isn't too many lyrics, just the band is spelling some thing, and that song is called 'Nth Degree' and it is by the band morningwood.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 07:57 pm
I dont now what advert you are talking about but is it that song sung today by the 'Body Rockers'???
0 Replies

nyyankee

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 08:49 pm
The commercial ronna & I are talking about is the one where it shows this guy getting dressed in his penthouse ty[e of an apartment with a coke in his hand & he's dancing around.....At the end he jumps into his hsoes & is wearing red socks. The guy has a goatee type thing going on & has an almost shaved head with dark hair. The lyrics go something like I like the way move, ........but most of all I like the way you move." WE would really appreciate the help. The commercial doesn't say the name of the song & who it is sung by.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 08:56 pm
http://www.mredkj.com/other/dietcoke2.html

I believe that Kiwi is very close.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 09:06 pm
Kiwi was correct, just that she made it two words...Body Rockers.
0 Replies

nyyankee

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 09:09 pm
I just looked under itunes & the winner is KIWI... it is sung by the body rockers & the name is I like the way. Now the only thing is there are 3 versions on itunes...decisions decisions decisions LOLOL
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 09:38 pm
..we dont have that ad playing on TV here...even though that song has been released for a while it's still a good re-mix!!
0 Replies

ronna2005

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 09:05 pm
Thank you nyyankee and others for taking the time to help me search, nyyankee is correct on the actual commercial and i think, kiwi and you picked body rockers... so i am going to research them. I LIKE THE WAY YOU MOVE will go on
0 Replies

Francisco DAnconia

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 02:36 pm
haha, I saw Earth Wind & Fire play "I Like the Way You Move" this past summer, but I don't think the commercial version was made by them... maybe..
0 Replies