Realistic Driving Simulator Game

Koll

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 03:34 am
Im not talking about Gran Turismo and stuff like that. I want a game where you can drive normal cars, not racing cars and use a steering wheel to change gears and stuff to get me ready for driving in real life. Does such a game exist?

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 04:06 am
are you female?
Koll

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 12:22 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
are you female?

Are you Michael Jackson?
0 Replies

el pohl

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 02:48 pm
That would be so real life... that it would be boring... doesnt exist. Grab a car, drink a beer... trash some fenders.
0 Replies

homstaff

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 06:11 pm
Realistic Driving Game
I also wish there was a more realistic driving game out there for people who can always get behind the wheel or for people who want to get a head start before they even turn the age of permit driving. I'm building a site that compiles the best site i find check it out if you want to.
Ellinas

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 07:41 am
Re: Realistic Driving Game
hom_staff wrote:
I also wish there was a more realistic driving game out there for people who can always get behind the wheel or for people who want to get a head start before they even turn the age of permit driving. I'm building a site that compiles the best site i find check it out if you want to.

Driving video games are just for fun. If someone wants to learn driving he can take a real car. I drive since I was 11 and even now (at 17) I still don't have a licence Smile .
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 03:19 pm
Ellinas, they frown upon that sort of thing here in the States...
0 Replies

SelmarTaynor

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 11:28 pm
The DMV just came out with a new driving simulator called BURNOUT:REVENGE. Try it out.
0 Replies

jnkie

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 03:43 am
SelmarTaynor wrote:
The DMV just came out with a new driving simulator called BURNOUT:REVENGE. Try it out.

Yeah, this simulator should really help improve your driving skills. Laughing
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 01:48 pm
You do want to check out Gran Turismo 4. Tons of 'normal' cars and the physics is awesome.

I remember when I bought GT3, the game came with a fifty-page book on how to drive. Not on how to play the game; on how to drive.

Get yourself a nice wheel to go with it, and you are set.

If you don't like GT, maybe try Forza Motorsport? Other than that, I really don't know.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 01:54 pm
If you are looking to avoid racing completely, you are out of luck. To my knowledge, no such game exists. The best you can do is slow down your driving in a racing game by getting a setup with a steering wheel, gas, brake, and shifter. These start around $50 new. You'll lose, that's almost assured, but it's about as close as you'll get. Video game companies just don't publish what you are looking for.
SelmarTaynor

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 04:04 pm
Ya, i agree. Try project gotham for a realistic experience, though.
Also, I think Grand Turismo has some driving tests in which you have to be consciencous about speed and stuff.
Or try bumper cars!
0 Replies

vegaboy

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 01:03 am
Try a computer game
Buy the game (18 wheels of steel hauling). You can drive in the town or in the interstates. You can also buy a steering wheel with pedals, and its like your driving a car. But you can only drive trucks in that game. Its fun, you have to put your signal on when your turning or stop at stop signs or lights. It rains, snows, etc. You should get it its only like $15.00-20.00 dollars at Wal-Mart. Cool

Thats a normal driving game. Thats no racing game :wink:
0 Replies

HRLYMRTN

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 05:31 pm
driving simulation
if u can find it atari hard driving is a good simulator Laughing
0 Replies

CoolLarkin

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 04:28 pm
RE: Realsitic driving simulator game
Very Happy I have been trying to find a game like this for years!!! I haven't found one exactly like it but pretty close, only you drive trucks, 18 wheelers, but you can download the free trial online. The game is called 18 wheels of steel; it's a series. I have 18 Wheels of steel Haulin'. you can also download cars for the game on the internet. you can only get the game on PC
0 Replies

supercactus

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2008 01:07 am
@Koll,
I know the perfect game for you. It's called "King of the Road". It's focus is trucks, but you can drive cars too. Works fine with steering wheels, manual gears, etc. and you don't have to race if you don't want to - just drive around... try it.
0 Replies

8loverboy8

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2008 09:44 am
@Koll,
u can google "3d driving school" think ull like it
FalconM80

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 01:51 pm
@Koll,
I know what u want. You want to drive a normal car in an open world where u can go everywhere and are exposed to normal car driving situations, from sudden stopping to people swerving at you to getting speeding tickets when you overspeed Razz.... etc...

Sadly such application isn't available because nobody wants to risk developing suck risky application with no revenue.

But there is still hope Razz

There is a trial truck driving simulator out for grab.. Google "euro truck simulator"

You can drive trucks and deliver stuff to earn money and improve your career. I'm sure there will be some mods that will add normal cars and more stuff to do.... in this game u can start/ stop your engine, use signal lights, horn and everything else u can do in real life driving.
the game supports driving wheels and force feedback.
Don’t forget… Euro truck simulator
Have fun
0 Replies

nythin

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 11:34 am
@Koll,
Hi, i just found the game you looking for it is for PC (Hard to find in the stores but easy on the web) It's called 3D Driving School... you can choose between a car or bike and take driving leason or just cruirse around the city or go from country to country.... and even take you drive exame.

Hoped this helped you a bit.

cheers,

Nythin
lilanimal1221

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2009 02:21 pm
@8loverboy8,
i cant ever get to download this game
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Realistic Driving Simulator Game
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:12:23