I might be changing my name

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2006 04:00 am
Give us a chance, Montana.....I've just this minute processed your payment and will post it this afternoon.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2006 02:36 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
cyphercat wrote:
Please don't. I don't like screen names that disgust me everytime I see them. Blueveinedthrobber is quite bad enough, thank you.

back off miss thing.....

hee hee hee! I got bear's ire up... Go ahead, make all the "got ____ up" jokes you want, I was going to but I can't think of a good one...
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2006 05:20 pm
Oh Gus... I hope you don't change your name... I like Gus... Smile
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2006 07:09 pm
Whodave done the Gustavding if Gus'd done did this thing?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2006 07:28 pm
cyphercat wrote:
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
cyphercat wrote:
Please don't. I don't like screen names that disgust me everytime I see them. Blueveinedthrobber is quite bad enough, thank you.

back off miss thing.....

hee hee hee! I got bear's ire up... Go ahead, make all the "got ____ up" jokes you want, I was going to but I can't think of a good one...

I have and always have referred to my unsightly, embarassing and painful varicose veins.... I have to live with this heartache and you make fun..... Sad
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2006 07:29 pm
Montana wrote:
Hey Bear, aren't you suppose to be in a box on your way here?

squinney put me in a box all right... but now I'm trapped.... :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2006 12:29 am
Oh, well at least she gave you a puter for your trip ;-)

Are you comfortable enough in there? I hope Squinney remembered to put plenty of bubble wrap, so you'll have lots of cushion.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 05:05 pm
s'funny when I first saw blueveinedthrobber posting I thought it was a raging thief with a lisp.

I am so ashamed it took me a couple of glances to catch on.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 06:42 pm
the name bipolar bear was hilarious-- a favorite actually. no comment about the new name.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 07/08/2024 at 03:03:54