I Tried a Segway!!!

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 12:44 pm
Great....just what we need in an already fat country...more ways around using your own energy to get around. Shocked

While I think they would be useful in certain situations, can you imagine if everyone started using them? The whole 5 minutes a day people spend walking now would be gone...replaced by a fatter and more lazy society.
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 12:58 pm
I Tried a Segway!!!
You mean even fatter and lazier, don't you?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 01:32 pm
Re: I Tried a Segway!!!
Tomkitten wrote:
You mean even fatter and lazier, don't you?

Yeah, I do.

Which brings me painfully back to my lazy ass....I need to use my legs for something other than holding my feet to my body.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 03:05 pm
We were at Disney World a week or so ago, and I noticed some employees at Epcot using Segways to get around from attraction to attraction. Given how spread out that park is, it was a good solution.
I wished they had them for parkgoers as well.

I have back problems and find it difficult to walk several miles a day, which is what Epcot requires. I certainly don't need a wheelchair, but some sort of respite would have been welcome.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 03:06 pm
Not to mention the concrete is hell on a bad back.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 03:28 pm
Huge airports. Have a Segway lane or two between gates if the airport is enormously big. If you can hitch your carry-on baggage to it, it could reduce the weight, bother and stress. Although this might take up too much room and be bothersome if the airport is very crowded with people walking.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 07:01 pm
Ooh. Airports. Yeah, that too.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 03:24:02