Photobucket problem

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 02:41 pm
I'm trying to transfer photos from photobucket to A2K, and I've followed the instructions on the Pb site carefully. A few weeks ago I was successful at this, but suddenly somethng keeps going wrong. I end up with the word "image" in the post, but not the picture.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Confused Confused
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 717 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 03:09 pm
not sure how photobucket works, but if its like imageshack, you do not need to add IMG tags -- just paste the URL they provide you with...
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 07:26 pm
On the Photobucket site, go to Account Options and check the following.

Display URL
Display Tag
Display IMG

If Display URL is Yes, it will show the address for the picture.

You can leave Display Tag at No

If Display IMG is Yes, it will show the address for the picture surrounded by [IMG]

If you copy the address in IMG you can paste this directly into your post. Do not use the IMG option on A2K

If you copy the address in URL you should select the IMG selector in post reply and paste there.

The problem, as I saw it, that you had was that you had [img][img]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
instead of [img]xxxxxxxxxxxx

oh, and if you use the options on Photobucket, you may need to click on show all images afterward (at the bottom of the screen) to get your pics back onscreen.
0 Replies