Where's the Place Where you A2K???

Montana

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 10:36 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 10:38 pm
Here's what I looked like before I grew my beard.....

http://www.drc.state.oh.us/OffenderSearch/i%5CImages%5CA%5C200K%5CA263782.jpg

I really miss those sunglasses. Somehow, someplace, I managed to lose them, but when I had those glasses they were like a babe-magnet.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 10:38 pm
JLNobody wrote:
Anon, that's what I always thought, but something was said (can't find it now) that indicated the contrary. Nevertheless, you're welcome for the compliment.
I KNOW Gus is no lady, even without the avatar.

Shewolfnm is a little confused, but I think it's cleared up now.

Anon
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 10:39 pm
In all my early years hanging around bars, I've never encountered a woman as gross as Gus--or Dys for that matter. Boy it seems I'm in the mood to pick a fight. Better go to bed.
I just now saw Gus' photo. Just like I expected.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 10:42 pm
Gus
I can see why. Those shades are hot baby :-)
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 10:43 pm
Quite a goose neck you're sporting there gustav.

Am I the only one who is lounging at the sofa with a laptop?
Everyone is sitting at a desk (Anon in the closet) in a what seems like hard, uncomfortable chair.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 10:49 pm
No me too, CJ. At home (house) I work at a small desk on a well-padded swivel chair (got no butt) in an alcove (converted closet) on my apple iBook G4 laptop. At my park model mobile home (where I'm going tomorrow for 10 days to avoid Gus--damn it, Dys knows where I live), I use the laptop literally on my lap while "lounging" on a sofa. I'd send photos but havn't got the time or incentive to learn how.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 10:51 pm
During the day, I'm on the desktop. At night, the laptop.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 10:55 pm
You live on the edge, eoe.

On the friggin edge.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 11:21 pm
JLNobody wrote:
No me too, CJ. At home (house) I work at a small desk on a well-padded swivel chair (got no butt) in an alcove (converted closet) on my apple iBook G4 laptop. At my park model mobile home (where I'm going tomorrow for 10 days to avoid Gus--damn it, Dys knows where I live), I use the laptop literally on my lap while "lounging" on a sofa. I'd send photos but havn't got the time or incentive to learn how.

Good JL, then we're at least two Wink Here is where I normally lounge (I just fluffed up the pillows a bit)

http://k.domaindlx.com/geli/sofa.jpg
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 11:30 pm
I think I'm going to get a nice cozy chair for my old/new desk. I love the old wood chairs, but I would like something with some cushion.
I have an old back injury that causes me pain if I sit too long anywhere, but hard wood chairs are the worst.
It's unfortunate because I love them old chairs.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 02:55 am
dagmaraka wrote:
yes. i should add that it is always that clean and tidy and that the photos are all absolutely spontanneous.

Wonderful pics, k!
And gosh, you're amazing, keeping your place so spick & span at all times! Surprised If only I could be like that! :wink:

(p.s. The critters are looking great! Very Happy )
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 04:28 am
Oh my!

I am SO not posting any pix of where my computer is....my "study" is disgusting.

It also stores the crap with no other home, is full of very ugly bookcases (because my nice ones would not fit in the lifts, or up the stairs), the ironing board, the vacuum cleaner, and is where I hang clothes up to dry..(I have a pole going between two of the bookcases).

My computer desk is a piece of crap (I have a new one in boxes also stored in here), and is dirty and untidy, cos I know it is going. My keyboard is a mess. I spill coffee and stuff on it...which is why my dash no longer works.

In fact, this room is a tip, and I should be ashamed.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 08:01 am
Anon-Voter wrote:

Shewolfnm is a little confused, but I think it's cleared up now.

Anon

no. Embarrassed
calling you wonder 'woman' was a joke ..... i guess only funny to me
about you being anonymous..
you know?

ha ha funny?

Embarrassed aww.. ****.. never mind..
Laughing
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 09:49 am
Beautiful wall color, Calamity!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 10:09 am
Yeah, and the pics really pop on it!

This chair is actually super-comfortable, I love it. It swivels and leans back, and the armrests are in just the right place. It is one of those sculpted ones -- countoured seat -- that's actually really comfortable.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 05:09 pm
soz wrote:
the inside of the main drawer was used as a blotter, so that's how I know who it belonged to. (A certain "John W. Doolittle, M.D.")

i can not believe that no one picked up on the fact that you are the proud possessor of Dr. Doolittle's desk...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 06:07 pm
i did notice it and grined at it.
i found my desk on a curb. perhaps it also belonged to some doctor at some point.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 06:25 pm
sozobe wrote:
Yeah, and the pics really pop on it!

This chair is actually super-comfortable, I love it. It swivels and leans back, and the armrests are in just the right place. It is one of those sculpted ones -- countoured seat -- that's actually really comfortable.

If I find a similar chair, I might grab it just to try it out and if I decide not to use it for my computer chair, there are plenty of other places I can put it.
It's an awesome chair and I could always try putting a cushion on it if it hurts my back :-D
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 09:14 pm
msolga wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:
yes. i should add that it is always that clean and tidy and that the photos are all absolutely spontanneous.

Wonderful pics, k!
And gosh, you're amazing, keeping your place so spick & span at all times! Surprised If only I could be like that! :wink:

(p.s. The critters are looking great! Very Happy )

While Dag was shooting me in my domain, I was yelling "no!". My bedroom/office is a rampant mess. The kitchen is tidy largely due to Dagmar.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 08:27:35