Woman stabbed husband for refusing sex

Reyn

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 03:30 pm
Woman stabbed husband for refusing sex

An Argentinian woman has been arrested for stabbing her husband because he did not have sex with her.

The 52-year-old, from Buenos Aires, stabbed her husband in the back but he was not seriously injured.

She told police she had spent the day trying to get him into bed but he had ignored all of her hints.

The woman told La Cuarta: "I wore a G-string and high heels in the house but he did not notice, I could not stand this.

"I got really mad and I stabbed him."

The husband went to the police station to lodge a complant before going to hospital where he was treated for minor injuries.

A police spokesperson said: "She did not think she did anything wrong, she kept saying that he was her husband and that he had to fulfil his obligations and that because he didn't she had the right to punish him."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 377 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 03:33 pm
The woman assaulted her husband. She deserves to be punished. She could have killed him!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 03:38 pm
She stabbed him because he wouldn't have sex with her? Shocked Good grief! Now, that's some major fear of rejection going on. She definitely needs help and to do some time.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 03:59 pm
The G-string manufacturer is at fault. I see a major lawsuit in the future. Laughing
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 04:10 pm
Re: Woman stabbed husband for refusing sex
Reyn wrote:
A police spokesperson said: "She did not think she did anything wrong, she kept saying that he was her husband and that he had to fulfil his obligations and that because he didn't she had the right to punish him."

Call a manwhore fer chrissakes.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Woman stabbed husband for refusing sex
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 10:37:24