Customer Gets Hot Over Hot Taco Sauce

Reyn

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 09:30 am
Customer Gets Hot Over Hot Taco Sauce

COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa (AP) - Apparently this customer wasn't hot about his tacos.

Police were looking for a man who they say vandalized a bathroom at a Mexican restaurant after accusing employees of putting hot sauce on his tacos.

Police say two people in a red 1994 GMC Jimmy drove through the drive-thru at Taco John's about 8 p.m. Friday. After they received their food, they pulled over in the parking lot and one of the men walked into the restaurant and began yelling at employees for putting hot sauce on his tacos, police said.

An employee told the man that the restaurant doesn't put hot sauce on any of its tacos, and the man walked into the men's bathroom and cracked the tank on the toilet, police said.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 322 • Replies: 9
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 09:34 am
I would offer the opinion that anyone that thought Taco John's has hot taco sauce is an idiot to begin with.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 09:41 am
In other news, Council Bluffs began sponsoring remedial food identification courses for the terminally dumb.

This is a taco.
It is kinda sorta Mexican.
That means it might be spicy.

This is sushi.
That means it's made of raw fish.

This is meatloaf.
That means we have no idea what's actually in it.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 10:34 am
jespah wrote:
In other news, Council Bluffs began sponsoring remedial food identification courses for the terminally dumb.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 10:48 am
We could use those classes here. Had to explain to a checkout clerk last weekend that the long green fresh thingies we were buying were (are) asparagus.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 05:10 pm
The Bismarck (or mebbe it were somewhere in Montana) Motel 6 had a full-page coupon-ad for "Taco John's: That's A Whole Lot Of Mexican!"

hee hee hee
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 06:42 pm
Dys is quite right. None of the fast food chains even have hot sauce. Haven't seen any hot salsa in the supermarkets either. Now, Mexican owned restaurants, on the other hand. . . .
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 11:30 pm
jespah wrote:
We could use those classes here. Had to explain to a checkout clerk last weekend that the long green fresh thingies we were buying were (are) asparagus.

Try buying tomatillos. Every checker in the world asks, "Brussel sprouts?"

I must be the only white guy in the world to buy tomatillos.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 06:24 am
Our market sells stuff like fennel and those big honkin' yam-like items. Perhaps I'll scare a checker one day and buy them, plus tomatillos and plantains. This will be if I have an hour to kill. Smile
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 12:25 pm
DrewDad wrote:
jespah wrote:

Try buying tomatillos. Every checker in the world asks, "Brussel sprouts?"

I must be the only white guy in the world to buy tomatillos.

Well, I used to, but I'm not a gringo courting in California anymore...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Customer Gets Hot Over Hot Taco Sauce
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 08:21:49