Montana's catch up thread

Eva

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 12:16 am
Montana wrote:
Here's the thread and you were both there to help as usual :-D

(pssst....no link)

I'm glad I was there, even if I don't remember it.

Of course, being menopausal, I sometimes forget my own name, so please don't take it personally. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 12:23 am
SC
I hear ya. If the feeding the cats thing bothers you, I'm sure you'll be fuming if you keep reading and see what they did to my special morning doves, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Littlek
I don't think SC was suggest I widen the lane, but more shocked at their suggesting.
We have a beautiful view here and a fence would take that away, so I think the best thing we can do is leave.
I've been biting my tongue simply because my mom doesn't want me creating tension with the family, but I could care less about what the family thinks and I told her that I couldn't keep my mouth shut for much longer and maybe it's best if we move. She agreed, so that's the plan.

We want to buy a house where we won't be sharing a road. Something with a private driveway with of course a lot of land and great view.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 12:24 am
Well, good luck then!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 12:26 am
Eva wrote:
Montana wrote:
Here's the thread and you were both there to help as usual :-D

(pssst....no link)

I'm glad I was there, even if I don't remember it.

Of course, being menopausal, I sometimes forget my own name, so please don't take it personally. Embarrassed

LOL! Of course I don't take it personally. Not with a lousy memory like mine.
It figures I'd forget to add the link, lol!

Here you go
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=57739&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 12:29 am
littlek wrote:
Well, good luck then!

Thanks Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 12:33 am
I just had to read you first post to that thread (about your ex dying) to remember.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 12:38 am
Yup, that always does it for me too. Sometimes I respond to so many threads, I lose track of where I've been as well ;-)
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 01:09 am
Yes, I read the part about the doves, Montana. That was awful!!

Especially finding the bloody feathers of that one injured bird the next day. That poor little thing. Sad

I can't understand why they'd do that if they have a bird feeder in their yard. If you have one of those things, you've got to expect all sorts of birds showing up there.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 01:19 am
I know. Jane said it was because they were crapping everywhere and making a mess, but that's what birds do when you feed them, duh!
Obviously they want to pick the birds who feed at their feeders.
This was a few years ago and it still makes my blood boil.
If it wasn't for my mom, I would have told them off a long time ago.

Bastards!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 01:59 am
Montana! Surprised

How nice to see you again! Very Happy
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 02:02 am
Hey !! good to see ya gorgeous !!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 02:06 am
Hey you guys. It's so nice to see you as well. I was actually taking a break from painting and I couldn't pry myself away to get back to work, lol.
Oh well, the work will still be there tomorrow. Or should I say later today :-D
How are you guys doing?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 02:16 am
hiya montana! good to see you back!

however it's unfair that you'd have to move because of awful neighbors. Electric fence I say.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 02:32 am
hiya right back at ya Dag and it's great to see you as well.

Electric fence sounds nice, but I don't think that would even keep them at bay, lol.

How have you been?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 02:44 am
Time to hit the sheets.

nighty night all :-D
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 09:58 am
Thanks for the link. I read through it all and, yes, it's all coming back now. How embarrassing!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 01:21 pm
LOL. No need to be embarrassed Eva. I'm always forgetting things and it's no big deal ;-)
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 04:47 pm
If I were you, I'd run over to John and Janes house and excitedly tell them you are going to buy yourself a rifle as you have just won a competition to learn how to shoot at a target range. Tell them you never believed Mr. Cheney would have time to offer lessons but you just got the call and can't wait to get started.

Oh and you imagine that people oughta keep their animals off other peoples property since some people are only just learnin' and are not too good on controlling that ole trigger and 'sides if people can shoot doves for being on their porch then it would be an awful shame if some peoples dogs happened to be crapping on other peoples property and accidently got buckshot or somethin'.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 06:50 pm
Not bad, Heeven. Not bad at all.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 09:54 pm
LOL Heeven. I'd so enjoy doing that, but of course mom wouldn't think it was very funny.

Mom and I had an arguement about this today and I decided that when we sell the house, we need to go our seperate ways.
Mom has talked in the past about going into a senior citizens appartment and I think that would be the very best thing for her.
Mom doesn't drive and she doesn't have much of a social life here in the country.
She also hates depending on people and I know it bothers her that I have to drive here everywhere she needs to go.
When we lived in the city she walked everywhere, so she atleast had her independence.
I figured I'd buy myself a house with an inlaw apartment for my son until he decides to leave the nest and go off on his own.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 12:29:10