Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 07:08 pm
Stupid bitch!
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 07:19 pm
She might be related to this young lady :

Police say woman arrested after calling to buy marijuana
Associated Press

WEST FARGO, N.D. - Police were surprised to get a call early Saturday from a woman seeking to buy marijuana.

"A young lady called the West Fargo Police Department and asked the dispatcher if he knew where there was marijuana," Officer Ken Zeeb said.

The dispatcher told her it was illegal, but she insisted, and police then told her they had some in the evidence locker, Zeeb said. The 20-year-old Fargo woman showed up at police headquarters a short time later, and gave the dispatcher $3 to buy pot, he said.

She was arrested on charges of criminal attempt and possession of drug paraphernalia.

"She seemed to be very coherent and aware of what she was doing when I spoke to her. She did not appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or anything like that," Zeeb said.

"I've heard of some crazy things happening. A lot of times, you just think to yourself, 'I don't think this one can be topped,' and then something like this happens," the officer said.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 07:21 pm
Wow! Are people really that stupid, or is it a gag? Shocked
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 07:24 pm
My vote is for stupidity.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 07:27 pm
I've done some pretty stupid sh!t.

But i'm never stupider then the cops, so they always let me go.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 10:42 pm
I have heard of people selling to undercover cops but never trying to buy from one in uniform!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 10:56 pm
That's a riot and yes, there are actually people out there who are that stupid. Sad, but true.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Police, help find my pot!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 08:33:05