Farewell to our A2K friends. Gone are dyslexia, BVT....

msolga

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 05:44 pm
kinky rumours was what I meant .... Ya gotta
be fast to fix things these day!

Please continue ....
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 05:47 pm
I'm sure our famous Dick has been reduced to a fraction of his former puffed out stature, due to your mockery!
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 05:48 pm
Ransom? Forget it.
Lady Diane, you're right about the danger of Cheney's masochism. Remember the logic of masochism; it always wins.

The masochist throws himself to the floor, saying to the sadist, "Hurt me!"
Of course the sadist being what he is, says, "No!"
But the masochist, after some writhing in frustration, says to the sadist: "Thanks; that was great."
The masochist cannot lose, and that's it's appeal to our V.P.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 05:56 pm
Look. We Aussie women will protect you.

I have squads of trained numbats, koalas, and wombats.

And what THEY do, even Cheney's sorry senses will not enjoy.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 06:07 pm
Yeah! Twisted Evil

And Cheney won't knows what's hit him when confronted with an angry wombat looking for revenge!!!
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 06:19 pm
Hey, msolga and dlowan --

An aussie friend of mine told me that aussie men like women who drink and cuss -- is that true?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 06:37 pm
Lordloveaduck, I believe they are all amassed by a refrigerator somewhere... possibly even a kitchen..
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 06:46 pm
Stray Cat wrote:

An aussie friend of mine told me that aussie men like women who drink and cuss -- is that true?

I suspect you will find that, in common with humanity everywhere, there is no monolithic thing called "Australian men".

In my experience Australian men and women have a range of tastes in what they find attractive in the preferred mating gender.

Some men doubtless do like women who drink and swear, others do not.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 07:09 pm
Ha! I'm sure you're right dlowan. I guess my friend was looking for love in the wrong places!

But I'll bet I could handle those good ol' boys.......maybe.....
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 07:14 pm
er.... can I get up now?

Joe(there is this wet, sticky spot on the back of my shirt)Nation
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 07:27 pm
You speak of love in the wrong places, what happened to Pamela Willeford current ambassador to Switzerland who was with "Dead Eye Dick" at the ranch when the shooting incident happened. It was reported that Lynn Cheney is not happy about the relationship between Willeford and her husband. Perhaps Deb should send Lynn a wombat.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 08:57 pm
I know! Let's do a thread in which Gus is kidnapped, tied up, and tortured to death. It will be hilarious.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 09:05 pm
ehBeth wrote:
yippee!!!

Finally an excuse to wear that new black dress and hat ensemble with the elbow length gloves.
Don't you mean elbow length dress Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 09:17 pm
WRONG AGAIN BEEYATCHES!!!!!!

I merely took <insert McGentrix, Brandon or the conservative of your choice> gave them a heart and a sense of humor, and Cheney mistook them for me!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 09:21 pm
Quote:
Gus is kidnapped, tied up, and tortured to death.

I think you're forgetting...Gus has a lot of experience at chewing through the straps.... Razz
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 09:30 pm
<climbs out of dark, damp, and deep hole for better look at ehBeth in elbow length black dress>
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 10:09 pm
Ooooooh Deb, those aussie wombats are terrifying creatures. The rest of us shouldn't let their cuddly looks make us feel all soft and cuddly.

Dickey doesn'y know what danger is until he sees a wombat coming toward him. These nasty creatures are digging a tunnel to Dick's bedroom to do things that are too terrible to mention here.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQDRAiQXpnEDIvMRcJPbvjkTGuPUqz6jFOjnMqtr2SLjTOAIh057lmDC!OxKVbMPX8lC54rF!HuLUEUL3CFvWImGJ3UfTPAWfb04q8kWPteFrZ6L7KzRbg/wombats1.jpg
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 10:58 pm
not being here for a while and seeing this title i was kind of scared... and when i started to read i was was getting a bit worried, not know how these people, my friends on this site had met their untimely end, then i kept reading... i should have known when i saw who posted it...

-shakes head and laughs-
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2006 03:11 am
Stray Cat wrote:

<thinking>

Well, it might be true of some Australian men, though I don't personally know of any who would develop an affection for particular women strongly based on those particular reasons. I take it that your Australian friend is a bit of a drinker & cusser? Maybe she has other qualities that the opposite sex finds attractive & is a wee bit confused? Confused
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2006 03:19 am
Yes. It is all true. I speak of Pamela Willeford current ambassador to Switzerland who was with "Dead Eye Dick" at the ranch when the shooting incident happened.

But there was nothing out of the ordinary going on.

She was delivering a pizza.

Joe(the undead)Nation
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 09:52:39