Weird habbits & dislikes !!!

material girl

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 09:31 am
OH MY GOD!!! I thought it was just me and didnt apply as something that was justifyably buggy!!

Im FED UP of having to repeat myself!!!

Ile be sitting 2 foot a way from someone, they can clearly hear me but theyl say pardon.

Ive got to the point where I just say 1 word, then they can hear Im speaking and they can listen properly to the rest of it.
Or I just dont repeat myself, but then they get annoyed.

Sometimes people can be in different rooms and still hear each other, but not when they are in the same room.How does that work!!!

I like the suggestion of asking 'what did you hear me say?.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 09:40 am
Oh, the other thing I do is, because I know im going to have to repeat myself I just start saying the same thing over again once Ive finished.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 10:12 am
I drink my milk with a spoon. I just can't seem to drink it any other way.

I will always dig through the silverware drawer to find the small fork. I don't like big forks. If there is not a clean one I will wash one rather than use a big fork. It's the same with spoons actually now that I think about it.

Interestingly enough... I just found out not too long ago my brother does the exact same thing! Hmmmm....
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 03:33 pm
Shari, at least your whistling nose bothered you--I'm the same way. It's the people who just whistle away, unaware that their nose is causing great mental pain and bringing on homicidal impulses to a normally gentle woman.
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 06:04 pm
My husband takes his socks off and rubs them between his toes like he is shining shoes....It bugs the crap outta me.

I bite my nails
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 07:23 pm
shari6905 wrote:
My husband takes his socks off and rubs them between his toes like he is shining shoes....It bugs the crap outta me.

Oh, my brother used to do that!

Actually, it feels pretty good.

Sometimes when I'm barefoot and I'm standing on a capet, I'll raise up my heel and flatten my toes out, then drag them backwards on the rug.

mmmm....that feels good.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 07:25 pm
Here's a weird habit of mine...

I can't go to sleep with my inner thighs touching each other.

I always grab something, a t-shirt, towel, what have you and shove them between my legs when I first get into bed.
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 07:25 pm
I have tried it, but it tickles so bad.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 07:52 pm
shari6905 wrote:
I have tried it, but it tickles so bad.

The toe thing or the towel/ inner thigh thing?
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 09:46 pm
Both but only the toe thing tickles.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 12:42 am
It is oddly comforting knowing there are so many strange people in the world, particularly on a2k.

No wonder I love it here.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 02:53:28