Weird habbits & dislikes !!!

vinsan

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 06:40 am
I like to eat cookies with tea than milk. Embarrassed
I like milkshakes and Ice creams, unless they are apart. Ice Cream in milkshakes Mad I will puke!!!! Confused

Whats your story dude?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,932 • Replies: 50
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 06:44 am
The clothes in my closet are color co-ordinated with the coathanger.

When I peg clothes on the line the pegs color must match the clothing.

Actually not me. but I do know some one who does this.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 06:56 am
I can't stand whistling. If I am near someone who is whistling, I will get away from the sound as soon as I can.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 07:11 am
Phoenix---Do you sail? Whistling is verboten onboard a boat or ship. Superstition I know, but it is supposed to whistle up a storm.

I pick up pennies, but only if they are heads up.

Oh! I find wind chimes annoying.

Rap
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 07:12 am
Nope. I don't sail at all. It has nothing to do with superstition. I find the sound very grating on my ears, especially when a person whistles an indeterminate tune.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 09:48 am
My spice cabinet is organized alphabetically.

Does that count?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 09:58 am
I dislike talking to people who won't take off their sunglasses.

Not like when you're with someone for an extended time.

When someone comes up to you to ask directions or a question, they should take their sunglasses off.

I do.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 10:46 am
Well that's just rude, Chai!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 10:52 am
I hate hangers with a passion.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 10:58 am
I don't like the sound of people's nails scratching their skin... usually their arms (especially girls with long nails)
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 11:03 am
vinsan wrote:
habbits

I hate when people spell things wrong. Wink

Seriously, I do.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 11:18 am
CrazyDiamond wrote:
vinsan wrote:
habbits

I hate when people spell things wrong. Wink

Seriously, I do.

I hate that too... or when they don't capitalize their I's.... or when I spell something wrong and don't realize it until it is too late!!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 11:24 am
wellll, let's see.

i can't stand the sound of plastic and paper bags rustling, loud eating (smacking, crunching, anything), also skin scratching, my mom's singing, dirty or cluttered surfaces (well, clutter is relative, my room is quite cluttered with trinkets, but there is a reason for every one of them to be where they are), hair and facial hair grooming in public (some people have a tick (sp?) and can't seem to stop teasing or scratching their beards, for example) and lot's more things. it's only with people. animals can make all noises possible and i won't be bothered.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 11:34 am
Oh! When someone calls ME on the phone, and the first thing they say is "Who's this?"

Well, who the hell is THIS dip wad? You're the one calling me for cry-yi-yi.

Not only that, but now you better tell me what you want as before this goes any further.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 11:37 am
Good one Chai, that used to drive me nuts as well before I gave up answering the phone altogether. One habit that annoys me to no end is the one my wife has recently adopted of sucking air through her teeth. It sounds weird, and may be the direct result of one of my preferred habits, but . . well we won't talk about that here.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 11:52 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
or when they don't capitalize their I's.

i hate capitalizing any word
0 Replies

PoetSeductress

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 01:22 pm
Weird habbits & dislikes !!!
Dislikes:

When a woman cackles instead of laughs, and talks in a nasal high volume.

When someone doesn't say "thank you" and "you're welcome".

When a man has no backbone.

When a woman doesn't allow a man to be a man.

Disharmony

Rap (so-called music)

The worshiping of celebrities.

Insensitivity

Negativity

Personal Habits Some Might Consider "Weird"

I very seldom watch television because I'm selective of what I put into my mind. This discriminating taste reaches into other realms, such as music and reading.

I believe that what we focus on most is what we get. In other words, we create our own luck, which is not dictated by anything outside ourselves. We are the writer, producer, director, and actor of our own life, by way of our highly magnetizing thoughts, emotions, words, and deeds.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 01:46 pm
No wierd habbits, but I know a rabbit that's a bit odd.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 02:13 pm
i dislike 'uppity' people, and like dag said.. loud eating. ugh. takes away my appetite..

my wierdest habit is sleeping on my stomach with my arms under me and my palms facing my thighs

If i can not get into that position, I can almost guarantee I wont be able to fall asleep.
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 02:31 pm
Or that hard breathing thing while eating!!! Nail clippers (the noise). Hovering while I am trying to work. Trying to fish for a conversation, "Something so funny happened today" Why dont we just cut to the chase here folks....." A baby threw up on my shoes today, isnt that funny"

I eat cereal by color. Lucky Charms: I eat all the grain cereal then I eat the marshmallows by their order on the front of the box.....
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Weird habbits & dislikes !!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 01:51:55