Importing Designer Replicas from China

Mon 13 Feb, 2006 10:47 am
Good morning! I am extremely new to 'importing" and have a couple of questions that I am hoping someone can answer. I am looking to import replicas of designer name products from China into the US. I have talked with a ton of companies in China who can provide me with what I am looking for, but not one company has been able to provide me with the low down of how to do this legally. I don't even know if I can legally import designer replicas into the country.

I have been searching all over the place for information on how to do this and can't find anything that is understandable. Can someone please help and point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 4,695 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

NickFun

Mon 13 Feb, 2006 05:10 pm
Are you looking for replicas that have the actual brand name seals etc? That IS illegal! I can get you a deal on some Rolex watches...
0 Replies

farmerman

Mon 13 Feb, 2006 05:26 pm
As long as there is a label on the items that doesnt say the designers name, even though the designers name appears elsewhere on the garment "like members only" jackets. The traffic in antiques repros with LC Tiffany scribed on the side but with the entire pisece bearing a stick on label is, as far as I can tell, quite legal. I dont see how garments cant be so made with a tack labele that can be pulled off. Youre really not supposed to do that by law, but nobody pays any attention cause these countries rip off our stuff all along. Wanna buy a Photoshop 9 for 20 bucks? Its got no manual.
0 Replies