Hi Everyone from DC! Whew, I finally got internet qccess!

squinney

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 08:18 pm
Parties?

Poker?

Ostrich sandwiches?

Sounds bad... Until I see Bears new sig line. Bears got some s'plaiinin to do!

DC is wonderful. Made it to the White House on my first day off. Went to West Virginia Slots and Horse races on my second day off. Only lost 15 dollars, and got to play those 2 cent slots for 8 hours. I'm such high roller!

I'm working a furniture sale. I'm right next to Dulles, so most of my entertainment comes from watching the planes land.

Gosh, it's great to see you all again. Same nutty, yet supportive friends. (sigh)

I'm holding, Noddy. I'm holding!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 12:13 am
I grew up in Fairfax...my old stomping grounds.
Give 'em hell squinn...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 12:17 am
Hey Squinney!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 12:18 am
keep holding - sounds like poker! LOL
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 12:25 am
Hi Squinney! Good to see you again. Keep posting as often as possible.

I hope you enjoy yourself as much as bear and LordE and heeven and Gus--liars that they are.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 12:27 am
Squinney!

Missed ya!!

Anon
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 02:48 am
SQUINNEY!!!!!

(Waving furiously)
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 05:26 am
Hey, you're connected. Good deal! Let us know how you are doing!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 08:13 am
Pan - The apartment they put us up in is in Fairfax. Very nice area of the world. Should I refrain from mentioning your name around here?

We have 6-12 inches of snow moving in. Not good for business, but I was trying to think back and I'm sure I haven't seen 6-12 inches since back in my college days!

Gotta grab some coffee before we get snowed in. Will likely be home early tonight and have time to chat.

BTW, my roomie and workmates thought I was crazy for being so excited over being able to get on a chat forum. IT'S NOT CHAT! It's family. It's great people discussing important stuff like religion, politics, current events and philosophy. Do you discuss sex? Well, sometimes. I mean there are some crazy guys that like to... Oh, never mind. They don't "get" having real interent friends, so I'll just smile all day on the inside as I think about getting back online. Cool
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 08:22 am
don't let her fool you. She's seen between 6 and 12 inches regularly for these past 18 years.... :wink:
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 08:25 am
So glad to see you, Squinney!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 08:40 am
Dear
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
don't let her fool you. She's seen between 6 and 12 inches regularly for these past 18 years.... :wink:

Bear, I wondered how long it would take you to say that.

Some things never change.

---BBB
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 08:41 am
Re: Dear
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

---BBB

I thought I recognized your mind in the gutter there next to mine :wink:
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 09:45 am
Re: Dear
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

---BBB

I thought I recognized your mind in the gutter there next to mine :wink:

Great minds think alike.

BBB
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 10:21 pm
squinney wrote:
..BTW, my roomie and workmates thought I was crazy for being so excited over being able to get on a chat forum. IT'S NOT CHAT! It's family.

Exactly, squinney! They've just been hanging out on the wrong forums! What would they know?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 08:57 am
well I looked at the weather report first thing and I must say that squinney has not seen 11 to 15 inches (that I know of) Laughing
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 09:03 am
Bear
well I looked at the weather report first thing and I must say that squinney has not seen 11 to 15 inches (that I know of) Laughing

Well, Bear, that gives you a goal to work until until Squinney returns.

BBB
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 09:04 am
Hi, Squinney. Nice to see you posting again.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 09:52 am
Absolutely gorgeous here! Not even cold, really, since the wind isn't blowing.

One hour delay on going to work. They sure know how to clear roads better here than in NC. (drats. I wanted to A2K all day)

About 10 inches here in Fairfax / Chantilly. Everyone further south... wish you were here!

Saw a neighbor walking their beagle puppy. I got to play with her for a minute. I sure miss my puppies, and bear and cubs!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 09:55 am
I can remember 50 years ago when a two inch snowfall could panic the capital. Baltimore had six snow plows. Washington, two.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/26/2024 at 04:18:30